Dudebro Nation

Full Version: My perv moment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Friday night my wife & I are at TJ Maxx. I pick up a pack of socks & there is a long line to check out. Kendra tells me that she is going to wait in the car. When I finally get up to a cashier to check out there is a young teenager standing next to me talking on the store's telephone that the cashier had handed to him. I hear this, "But grandma can you please come pick me up?" "Mom dropped me off & she's been drinking again." "No, I don't know where she is, but you've got to come pick me up grandma." "I don't know when she'll be here, but I hate riding with her when she's been drinking because she gets crazy." "I'm going to wait outside grandma, you gotta come get me."
After I check out, I walk outside & see him standing there. I walk over and tell him, "Hey son, we will be glad to drop you off at your grandma's house if you want." He gives me this strange look & tells me, "No, that's ok." I say, "Are you sure, it's no problem at all. We just want to make sure that you get home safely." He says, "No really, I'm fine." Then I turn to walk to my car & it hits me that my wife is not standing with me. I start to turn around and say, "But my wife is out in the car waiting", but I realized that the damage has already been done so I just kept walking out to the car. I purposely drove right past him hoping that he saw my wife I the car with me & didn't think I was a perv, but he had just walked into Old Navy. I felt like such a loser/perv for even trying to do something nice...geesh!!!
Eddie got shot down by a teenager...

He probably went back into Old Navy to call the police
Doing the right thing is not always the right thing.
After that pic Eddie posted on FB yesterday, he shouldn't be talking to any kid for a long time.
This reminds me of a dude from the Stern show, Kenneth Keith Kallenbach (sp?)

he was a weirdo, but some girl accused him of trying to get her into a van. He defended his innocence & said he was only offering help.

Ended up in jail & the prison denied him meds for a condition he had, & he ended up dying at a young age in jail.

Eddie be careful, sounded like the kid had a head on his shoulders if he is able to tell that his mom is drunk again & how she acts.
Brian Wrote:After that pic Eddie posted on FB yesterday, he shouldn't be talking to any kid for a long time.
Confusedhock:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Oh, Eddie, you should know better.... :?
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh, Eddie, you should know better.... :?
:mrgreen: