Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
17/02/2012.....Friday...More like bore-o-phil
I think I would be embarrased too, Like Ron said. good points.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, the manager pinched my arm (gotta talk to the manager later about this crap again)

shoot his lap top
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:So, the manager pinched my arm (gotta talk to the manager later about this crap again)

shoot his lap top

Better yet... next time his hoochie comes to meet him behind the dumpster for "lunch", I call the cops or his wife.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
pinched you. like a punishment, don't do that again pinch?

I don't even like when people goof around physically with me. It actually just doesn't ever happen. I guess I give off a vibe to not enter my personal space.

Other mechanics that have worked here, the service manager and them would horse around wrestling and shit like that. I think thats the weirdest thing. It's like some old caveman animalistic dominance type shit.

or some sort of gay test to see if you can go all the way later after everyones gone.
LeNeve Wrote:pinched you. like a punishment, don't do that again pinch?

I don't even like when people goof around physically with me. It actually just doesn't ever happen. I guess I give off a vibe to not enter my personal space.

Other mechanics that have worked here, the service manager and them would horse around wrestling and shit like that. I think thats the weirdest thing. It's like some old caveman animalistic dominance type shit.

or some sort of gay test to see if you can go all the way later after everyones gone.

I tolerate joking around, but I prefer people to keep their hands to themselves. A handshake is as far as it needs to go. This cocksucker reaches over and pinches my arm while I am on the phone. He pinched pretty hard, too. HE and I are not "buds" and he needs to fucking watch himself. I told him he's getting set for a punch in the face.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
michaelangelo Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:the laptop shooter guy?
Yes

Still, the feeling I got from watching that video was that the girl does her chores, wants an allowance (didn't every kid get one for doing chores?), then complained about it behind her parents back using bad language.

And that guy flipped out and then took it as an excuse to shoot something.
Chid protective services should be called on him.
maybe he's pissed off that he couldn't raise a child that respected him enough to know that it is wrong to spout off about her dad on facebook. if my kid did that, i'd be pissed at her sure, but also embarassed that I didn't raise my child to respect me and all i've done for her. it all comes back to parenting.
:high5:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Yes

Still, the feeling I got from watching that video was that the girl does her chores, wants an allowance (didn't every kid get one for doing chores?), then complained about it behind her parents back using bad language.

And that guy flipped out and then took it as an excuse to shoot something.
Chid protective services should be called on him.

I think you're over-reacting. He didn't point the gun at his kid. And she should get into trouble for swearing. If my kid or nieces were to cuss, I'd beat their ass.

Plus, I did chores to pull my weight and learn responsibilities. There was no allowance at all for my sisters and I.

I think he over reacted.
I'm pretty sure it's normal for teenagers to get snotty like that.
She did her chores, the only thing she did wrong was complain about it.
Wanting an allowance doesn't seem like that unreasonable of a request.
The dad is just an idiot looking for attention on the internet.
Do you have teenage kids?

Didn't think so.

I wouldn't have shot the laptop but I damn sure would have sold it. My dad would have shot it. The best thing my parents ever did was teach me accountability for my actions and instill the concept of discipline in me. If you can't handle being a teenager under your parent's rules how in the hell are you going to make it in the real world? I hated getting jammed up for stuff I did when I was a kid. As an adult with kids of my own I thank God my parents had the guts to enforce the rules.

This guy's daughter just learned a valuable lesson. The only thing (and it's a big one in my opinion) that the guy did wrong was not tell his daughter in the video he loved her. I'm figuring he did that when they talked later. At least I hope he did. Discipline without teaching the lesson afterward is worthless.
Hondo Wrote:Do you have teenage kids?

Didn't think so.

I wouldn't have shot the laptop but I damn sure would have sold it. My dad would have shot it. The best thing my parents ever did was teach me accountability for my actions and instill the concept of discipline in me. If you can't handle being a teenager under your parent's rules how in the hell are you going to make it in the real world? I hated getting jammed up for stuff I did when I was a kid. As an adult with kids of my own I thank God my parents had the guts to enforce the rules.

This guy's daughter just learned a valuable lesson. The only thing (and it's a big one in my opinion) that the guy did wrong was not tell his daughter in the video he loved her. I'm figuring he did that when they talked later. At least I hope he did. Discipline without teaching the lesson afterward is worthless.

I don't know, I went back and watched it again.
It still just seems like a teenager venting. That doesn't seem that out of the ordinary.
I used to do it to friends in person. I guess kids just do it online now.
If he were to just take her lap top away for that, I'd think he was over reacting.
Ground her, take it away for a while, what ever.
But to shoot it, and charger her for the bullets, and post it on the internet, that's just weird.
It still seems like one hell of an over reaction.

Totally off that subject though...
I'd still like to know how that guy, when he was her age, "had moved out of the house, lived on his own, went to college while in high school, worked two jobs, was a volunteer fire fighter and still went to school".
This guy did all that when he was 15? I'm calling bull shit on that.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM