Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Vote
Would you guys mind going to http://www.techquestawards.com/leaderboard/ and voting for Global Data Consultants?

If you go there in a private browsing session you can vote multiple times.
Done
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Done!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
I took a page from the Democrat voting handbook and gave you a solid dozen votes
Hondo Wrote:I took a page from the Democrat voting handbook and gave you a solid dozen votes

LMAO. Thanks Hondo
Joe Wrote:Would you guys mind going to http://www.techquestawards.com/leaderboard/ and voting for Global Data Consultants?

If you go there in a private browsing session you can vote multiple times.
You get 1 vote cheater!!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
i dont often agree with eddie, but you get 1 vote. Lucky for you I have multiple computers
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Hondo Wrote:I took a page from the Democrat voting handbook and gave you a solid dozen votes

Well it really is voting like a Democrat, we are doing what we are told by our leader without even knowing what else exists out there b/c we are told this one is the best.

I voted.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

Well it really is voting like a Democrat, we are doing what we are told by our leader without even knowing what else exists out there b/c we are told this one is the best.

I voted.

It's not the best, it's just the one that pays my bills. I also told one of our sales guys that if I posted it we would jump up. We were like 12th before I posted it the first day.
Rockin the vote. :rock: :rock: :rock:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Petition!Everyone vote! i bleed green 40 11,377 09-15-2010, 09:41 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Vote for the Big Daddy Hammer burger... BDH 11 4,389 07-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BDH