Poll: Should the new sign be added?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
66.67%
8 66.67%
No
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Petition!Everyone vote!
I believe we need to add this as the latest smile.

[Image: tater.gif]

We can replace this one.
:kneel:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
On a side note;I just realized that if you pause the pointer over this :tater: it's tagged Beckster.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
:roflmao:
I really like the kneel suckers one, I think that has to stay. We can just add it, no need to lose any.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I have a feeling this thread is going to only get one "no" vote lol
Pete Nice Wrote:I really like the kneel suckers one, I think that has to stay. We can just add it, no need to lose any.

Iplanned on using the kneel for the fantasy football, but I'm sucking at that,
I'm on B's side....and I like the kneel one...don't get rid of that ....please.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm on B's side....and I like the kneel one...don't get rid of that ....please.

:high5: Iva is right on!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
ap bikini team Wrote:I have a feeling this thread is going to only get one "no" vote lol

Ha!! I see 3 No's.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:On a side note;I just realized that if you pause the pointer over this :tater: it's tagged Beckster.

Lame
I HATE PIE!!
I voted yes to add the new smiley, but not to remove the kneel one.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
This thread appears to be rather pointless.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This thread appears to be rather pointless.

Speaking of things that are pointy.

The only reason I suggested removing the kneel smilie was cause I didn't know if there was a limit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:I have a feeling this thread is going to only get one "no" vote lol

Ha!! I see 3 No's.
That's only cause Iva and Tina are hiding their true opinion and just trying to make you feel better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Vote Joe 10 4,050 02-11-2012, 03:49 PM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Vote for the Big Daddy Hammer burger... BDH 11 4,389 07-15-2010, 12:42 PM
Last Post: BDH