Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Petition!Everyone vote!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I believe we need to add this as the latest smile.

[Image: tater.gif]

We can replace this one.
:kneel:
On a side note;I just realized that if you pause the pointer over this :tater: it's tagged Beckster.
:roflmao:
I really like the kneel suckers one, I think that has to stay. We can just add it, no need to lose any.
I have a feeling this thread is going to only get one "no" vote lol
Pete Nice Wrote:I really like the kneel suckers one, I think that has to stay. We can just add it, no need to lose any.

Iplanned on using the kneel for the fantasy football, but I'm sucking at that,
I'm on B's side....and I like the kneel one...don't get rid of that ....please.
Iva13 Wrote:I'm on B's side....and I like the kneel one...don't get rid of that ....please.

:high5: Iva is right on!
ap bikini team Wrote:I have a feeling this thread is going to only get one "no" vote lol

Ha!! I see 3 No's.
i bleed green Wrote:On a side note;I just realized that if you pause the pointer over this :tater: it's tagged Beckster.

Lame
I voted yes to add the new smiley, but not to remove the kneel one.
This thread appears to be rather pointless.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:This thread appears to be rather pointless.

Speaking of things that are pointy.
The only reason I suggested removing the kneel smilie was cause I didn't know if there was a limit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:I have a feeling this thread is going to only get one "no" vote lol

Ha!! I see 3 No's.
That's only cause Iva and Tina are hiding their true opinion and just trying to make you feel better.
Pages: 1 2 3