Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 01/30 - It's Monday again
Thanks guys! It's been a long time since I didn't hate my job!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
LeNeve Wrote:Sprain is such a pussy word for something that really fucks you up. No one realizes the magnitude of the injury when you say you sprained something. When I sprained both my wrists, I could barely hold a pencil and write. 3 weeks later when they were still pretty much fucked up, I had switched to saying they were broken.

7 months later, and my left wrist is hurting like a mofo this morning. Sprains aint nuthin to fuck wit yo.

Hey I sprained something.

oh, put some ice on it, and take some advil.

Hey I broke something.

OMG, sit down, relax. How did it happen?

I sprained my left ankle about 10 years ago, it didn't totally heal until 2 or 3 years ago.
I was in the hospital after I did it, and after the x-rays, they said it was just a sprain, but that spraines can be worse then a break.
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Sprain is such a pussy word for something that really fucks you up. No one realizes the magnitude of the injury when you say you sprained something. When I sprained both my wrists, I could barely hold a pencil and write. 3 weeks later when they were still pretty much fucked up, I had switched to saying they were broken.

7 months later, and my left wrist is hurting like a mofo this morning. Sprains aint nuthin to fuck wit yo.

Hey I broke something.

sprained the same ankle twice in one month, it will never be the same. Confusedwoot:

I also did a Olympic distance triathlon & NYC marathon, which probably didn't help

When I sprained my left ankle, I did it 10 minutes into a soccer game, came right off the field hopping on my other foot.
I spent the next 10 minutes putting more and more weight on it until I could walk, then I walked to the desk to get tape.
I taped it up and kept playing.
And was on cruthes for over a week after that.
Donginator Wrote:so I noticed playing xbox this weekend, when I am on for more than an hour, I always have to pee really bad, & it messes with my sinuses

this may not be so healthy for me

weird. My sinuses get all messsed up playing too. use a lot of nose spray. Maybe thats why I passed out all crazy.

You should donginate a lifewater bottle for the pee thing.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Hey I broke something.

sprained the same ankle twice in one month, it will never be the same. Confusedwoot:

I also did a Olympic distance triathlon & NYC marathon, which probably didn't help

When I sprained my left ankle, I did it 10 minutes into a soccer game, came right off the field hopping on my other foot.
I spent the next 10 minutes putting more and more weight on it until I could walk, then I walked to the desk to get tape.
The more support/padding on the that foot, the easier it helped me walk

broken bones heals, stretched out ligaments are never the same
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
sprain the main vein
i sprained my ankle in high school, i was running backwards in basketball practice and landed with the top of my foot flat on the ground and my full weight on top of it. worse pain i've ever been in (i've never broken anything, so my sample of pain is small). i actually had to go to physio to get the strength back. the Canada winter games were here that year and I was supposed to volunteer and i couldn't because I couldn't walk, and the person who called to ask if I was coming thought I was faking. bitch
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:so I noticed playing xbox this weekend, when I am on for more than an hour, I always have to pee really bad, & it messes with my sinuses

weird. My sinuses get all messsed up playing too. use a lot of nose spray. Maybe thats why I passed out all crazy.

:high5: I also sweat a little, but it also messes with my vision

I sit about 3-4 feet from a 32 inch high def tv. I started to wear glasses I use for the computer & night time driving

I wonder if its from sitting so close
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Hey I broke something.

The more support/padding on the that foot, the easier it helped me walk

broken bones heals, stretched out ligaments are never the same

I sprained my right ankle in my game last night, it's not too bad. I can't take a full stride though.
I'm just hoping I can bowl tomorrow.
Maybe I'll slam some Crown Royal before I go...
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:high5: I also sweat a little, but it also messes with my vision

I sit about 3-4 feet from a 32 inch high def tv. I started to wear glasses I use for the computer & night time driving

I wonder if its from sitting so close

You guys are weirf.
185 pieces of a transmission spread out on a work bench. I took it apart Saturday, and I think my seizure erased that part. I've been staring at it for 2 hours wondering what I should do next. I have a printed break down of it, with shit highlighted, don't know why though.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning everyone! I'm in an awesome mood today... just got a kick butt job offer! Can't wait to see my boss and tell her she's getting 2 more solid weeks out of me and not a second more!

:high5: Sweeeeet!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
congrats on the new job Matt. I'm going to have to find a new job soon, my step father is selling the rental car companies, so I'm going to have to find new employment. I don't think it'll be hard to find a new job, but for the same pay it will be.
tugger shift kits
:roflmao:
LeNeve Wrote:gaming and health.

I was playing forza Saturday feeling fine. It was pretty late. 2-3 am. I think I had a seizure or something. Like I fell asleep with my eyes open. IT was weird. Shit just came into vision, and I was there, wondering where the fuck I was at, and what the hell was going on. My car was all smashed into a fence, the race was over. It was all confusing, felt like a dream for about five minutes.

Aside from it maybe being a medical condition, it was a pretty cool experience. total mind trip.

Then I felt totally refreshed, and continued playing for a little bit.

Maybe you just took one of those micronaps? I used to do that when I would go days without much or any sleep.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT