Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 01/30 - It's Monday again
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is a weird question? Do you think Jesus had sex. I am not trying to be an asshole here, I am dead serious. Dude was alive for 32 years and his best friend was a hooker.

I am going to say he did. I just have a feeling that the missing teen years that are not in the bible were a little crazy.

My mom's theory was that he grew up being a normal kid and experiencing a "normal" human life during his teen years. I always thought it was a logical theory.

Send your Son down from the heavens to save your creation. Allow him to hang out and enjoy the scene before fully revealing his true calling. I'm sure God wanted to know exactly what it was like to live in the world he created.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:People seem to say that a lot. Jimbo said it last night.

Confusedhock:

:doggystyle:

No, no. Before that. I was laughing at him for being gasy.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Not even close. Violence, sex, violence, Kate beckinsale in leather.......should I go on?

sent from the legion of doom

Yes, but then there's that ridiculously stupid love affair with the hybrid guy.
:killme:
who cares, that takes up less than 5 minutes of the movie.

I remember her having to help him out a few times during that flick. Still dumb and ruined the whole deal for me.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:we had my daughter's 2nd birthday party on saturday, she had a blast but twisted her knee when she was in her bouncy castle so she couldn't jump for the rest of the party. she was hut but didn't cry and her knee gave out on her a couple of times but she didn't cry, she was a little trooper. she even tried going back into the castle but came right back out when she realized she couldn't jump.
[Image: x2_aa32e78]
[Image: x2_aa526dd]

Looks like they had fun. Who got to clean that mess up?
well, the food/gift mess from that part of the party is cleaned up, the balloons we left for now, when they all deflate we'll put our basement back together. we may leave the bouncy castle there for now because my daughter likes jumpin in it
[youtube]h7QFRXc0R8M[/youtube]
cool! :high5: for avalanche airbags
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Not even close. Violence, sex, violence, Kate beckinsale in leather.......should I go on?

sent from the legion of doom

Yes, but then there's that ridiculously stupid love affair with the hybrid guy.
:killme:
who cares, that takes up less than 5 minutes of the movie.

I remember her having to help him out a few times during that flick. Still dumb and ruined the whole deal for me.
you're clearly insane.

I cant help you with this :poke:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Here is a weird question? Do you think Jesus had sex. I am not trying to be an asshole here, I am dead serious. Dude was alive for 32 years and his best friend was a hooker.

I am going to say he did. I just have a feeling that the missing teen years that are not in the bible were a little crazy.
No, I don't believe he had sex. The Bible states that he (Jesus) was without sin and the Bible also clearly states that it is a sin to have sex outside of marraige
You mean the same bible influenced mainly by the same church that was burning people at the stake, and pretty much everything else to force people to follow their religion?

As far as the actual question; I'm not really sure I even believe in Jesus. If Jesus really is the Son of God, then he would know that the whole idea of sex as a sin, is bullshit.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:

No, I don't believe he had sex. The Bible states that he (Jesus) was without sin and the Bible also clearly states that it is a sin to have sex outside of marraige
You mean the same bible influenced mainly by the same church that was burning people at the stake, and pretty much everything else to force people to follow their religion?

As far as the actual question; I'm not really sure I even believe in Jesus. If Jesus really is the Son of God, then he would know that the whole idea of sex as a sin, is bullshit.
Nowhere in the Bible does it even begin to say that it is/ was okay to murder or burn people at the stake. That was done 100% by man and his corrupted views.

Very few religions or people actually deny the existence of Jesus. In fact there are historical records that indicate that he indeed walked the earth. What people dispute was weather or not he was the Son of God or just a great teacher or prophet, etc.

What do you mean sex is a sin? I don't believe that sex is a sin at all. What people do with it and how they treat it is where the sin lies.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Point form

- I was at the gym after I had my son and I was racing a friend on the steppers to see who can do the most steps in two minutes. I pulled something in my left leg. It hurt to walk on it, hurt to hold my son on that hip. The doctor told me it was a bakers cyst, the physiotherapist told me there is nothing she could do for me. I went to a sport injury clinic and it turns out I ruptured the bakers cyst. I took it nearly a year to heal properly.
- We have two laptops... One that is fucked and needs to be replaced, my work one that needs to be returned and a desktop that's 6 years old and needs replacing.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Nowhere in the Bible does it even begin to say that it is/ was okay to murder or burn people at the stake. That was done 100% by man and his corrupted views.

My attempted point was; If you're willing to torture and kill people to get them to conform, why wouldn't you add and remove whatever you want from religious texts, especially considering religious scholars were pretty much the only ones who could read for a couple hundred years.

Very few religions or people actually deny the existence of Jesus. In fact there are historical records that indicate that he indeed walked the earth. What people dispute was weather or not he was the Son of God or just a great teacher or prophet, etc.

Ah yes,Therein lies the rub. I have no idea what to think.

What do you mean sex is a sin? I don't believe that sex is a sin at all. What people do with it and how they treat it is where the sin lies.

I don't think sex is a sin at all, in or out of marriage. What I was trying to get at is, I think it was added into religious texts by the church. My issue with God, and religion is, considering how corrupt organized religion is, and they are the ones telling me God exists, why would I believe anything they tell me?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT