Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either...
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:fister.

funny names are funny
yup

fister, dont even know her :grin:

Those jokes make me laugh everytime.

I also say them all the time.
javsto Wrote:any thoughts on how Facebook will force everyone to use their Timeline feature?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-forces-timeline-tips-hide-230805761.html">http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook- ... 05761.html</a><!-- m -->
I hate facebook, & any changes I don't like will make it easier for me to go on less
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So, there is a video on detroittigers.com of Prince Fielder taking BP at Tiger Stadium as a kid, hitting right handed off what looks like Terry Francona Confusedhock:

On the news this morning, they made a joke about him being on the Tigers radar since he was a kid taking batting practice with the Tigers.
this is true.....Illich even said it. :grin:

With V-mart being out for probably the year, this is the best news possible. And having Fister for a full season make this year very promising :high5:

At bowling last night, everyone was wondering what they'll do after this year, when Martinez comes back.
And I realized as much as I like the Tigers, I don't follow them nearly as close as I do hockey.
javsto Wrote:any thoughts on how Facebook will force everyone to use their Timeline feature?

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook-forces-timeline-tips-hide-230805761.html">http://finance.yahoo.com/news/facebook- ... 05761.html</a><!-- m -->

Facebook isn't forcing me to do shit.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:seems to be another slow day on the forum. Someone needs to have a crisis

my wife tried to search me on Friday night. Came in told me to empty my pockets. I was thinking that was a weird thing to ask, but oh well. I really didn't know what she was up too. I didn't have anything , but my checkbook.

Then as I was going to empty my pockets,

I fucking snapped, and realized how fucked up that is to ask someone to do. Try to search me in my own house, for no damn reason. Treated me like a fucking criminal in my own house.

How do you like that shit? I mean, up front it seems like nothing. Especially if you aren't up to anything. But you get to thinking about it, and thats right up there with the worst thingds you can do to a person, in my opinion. I would have been less mad, if she busted my car windows, or something.

I said you want to see whats in my pockets, then you need to take me down to the ground and force it to happen, or go get a cop, and he better have a good fucking reason to search me too.

When I say I snapped, I freaking snapped. I have never wanted to knock someone out so bad in my life.

fucking bullshit. trying to search me in my fucking kingdom. If this was the castle days, she would have been beheaded a long time ago probaly.
I had the search problem randomly happen a month ago, lets just say it sucked
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Brian Wrote:Eight o'clock is probably my favorite coffee.
Never heard of Eight o'clock coffee... tell me more!
phenominal coffee, I pick it up whenever I see it. Grocery store, Target....wherever.

I do the same with dunkin donuts coffee
Dunkin has been my go-to for a while. I'll mix in Starbucks every once in a while. I se a trip to Target in my future to see if I can find this Eight O'Clock stuff!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
I bought this deal, that makes your phone into an automotive scan tool. Like a full function scan tool. Not just a code reader. It should be here today. Can't wait to try it out.

I got a cheap knock off, 40 dollar one. If I like it I'll get the name brand 120 dollar one.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.plxkiwi.com/kiwibluetooth/">http://www.plxkiwi.com/kiwibluetooth/</a><!-- m -->
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9jI1Ny0LvBOI01-a51S2...nYVOmue95B]
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:seems to be another slow day on the forum. Someone needs to have a crisis

my wife tried to search me on Friday night. Came in told me to empty my pockets. I was thinking that was a weird thing to ask, but oh well. I really didn't know what she was up too. I didn't have anything , but my checkbook.

I fucking snapped, and realized how fucked up that is to ask someone to do. Try to search me in my own house, for no damn reason. Treated me like a fucking criminal in my own house.

How do you like that shit? I mean, up front it seems like nothing. Especially if you aren't up to anything. But you get to thinking about it, and thats right up there with the worst thingds you can do to a person, in my opinion. I would have been less mad, if she busted my car windows, or something.

I said you want to see whats in my pockets, then you need to take me down to the ground and force it to happen, or go get a cop, and he better have a good fucking reason to search me too.

When I say I snapped, I freaking snapped. I have never wanted to knock someone out so bad in my life.

fucking bullshit. trying to search me in my fucking kingdom. If this was the castle days, she would have been beheaded a long time ago probaly.
Been married almost 9 years, had some brutal fights and other crap during that time but I've never been searched. That is messed up!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

seriously? That actually happen with normal people? Wtf

Did you comply? Or did you freak out.

I don't give a shit. You don't do that to another person, unless you are a cop. Or a robber I guess. Or you are playing the whats in my pocket game.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Been married almost 9 years, had some brutal fights and other crap during that time but I've never been searched. That is messed up!
It was one of those things, hey what would happen if I googled an old screen name, she did it in front of me. she saw my face say don't do it, the screen name she searched was one I used for years, she found a lot from my past. very unnecessary, but also a lesson learned, everything you do on the internet can be found. Shit she may even see this post
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brampton Wrote:ok, which german had the bright idea to force me to remove the bumper to do a headlamp inspection? Fritz? Dieter? Josef?

Damn Germans....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I finally had it with our shit printer.... after saying it had a paper jam and I couldn't find it. I shook the hell out of it then Jim threw a ball in my face dodgeball style... I dropped it... Now we definitely need a new one.

In the end I did find the paper jam... One of children decided to drop a rock down there...

Oops. But not a bad idea. Hmmm... what do I need new...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I'm losing my mind I think. I posted 2 things, and they vanished no sign of them at all.
huh?? I know I typed them at least.

where did they go?

computers are stupid
Donginator Wrote:

I hate facebook, & any changes I don't like will make it easier for me to go on less
:whomo:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM