Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday, January 23 2012 - Year of the Dragon
So happy today: This morning the body shop called and asked if he could have my car since all the parts were in... So I decided to call MPI (Manitoba Public Insurance) to see how my case is going... they said the sent out the letter and the guy came clean that he had hit my car. He is being charged with failing to remain at a scene of an accident by the RCMP and so he pays my deductible, his deductible and we're even.
What did you buy this weekend??

Friday - groceries
Saturday - Rear rotors & pads, a tie rod end, stabilizer bar links & bushings for my car.
Sunday - $25 worth of candles to make my house smell pretty.
NussieT Wrote:What did you buy this weekend??

Friday - groceries
Saturday - Rear rotors & pads, a tie rod end, stabilizer bar links & bushings for my car.

Friday - nothing

Saturday - a lift ticket, chicken noodle soup and some cheese and crackers

Sunday - nothing
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I have rode my snowboard goofy foot for years and Saturday I decided I didn't like it that way anymore and had them flip the bindings to the normal way.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:I have rode my snowboard goofy foot for years and Saturday I decided I didn't like it that way anymore and had them flip the bindings to the normal way.
I need to go more often, I enjoy going in the middle of the week & taking off from work. I have the whole mountain to myself
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Friday - groceries
I bought a Rosignol snowboard on kijiji for $80. Then I went to a used equipment place n bought some boots boots for $80. I saw a Burton board for $120 n the bindings on it were better too so I bought it also. I also bought a helmet on clearance for $40. $30 to wax and sharpen the board. I will resell the first one on kijiji. Ski pants from Costco for $22.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
NussieT Wrote:What did you buy this weekend??.

Jays hat
Tshirt
zipup hoodie

sent from the legion of doom
NussieT Wrote:So happy today: This morning the body shop called and asked if he could have my car since all the parts were in... So I decided to call MPI (Manitoba Public Insurance) to see how my case is going... they said the sent out the letter and the guy came clean that he had hit my car. He is being charged with failing to remain at a scene of an accident by the RCMP and so he pays my deductible, his deductible and we're even.

:high5: Awesome!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Friday - groceries

Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Groceries, some clothes, and had some pictures printed
Sunday - Dinner at Culvers... Yum!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
i bleed green Wrote:

Friday - groceries
I bought a Rosignol snowboard on kijiji for $80. Then I went to a used equipment place n bought some boots boots for $80. I saw a Burton board for $120 n the bindings on it were better too so I bought it also. I also bought a helmet on clearance for $40. $30 to wax and sharpen the board. I will resell the first one on kijiji. Ski pants from Costco for $22.

All good deals

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Last Post: LeNeve