Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, January 20, 2012 ~ I'm not starting the IST
Good morning bro-mo's. Busy Friday for me today. I really want to hear Mark Cuban, he was a great guest last time.

I think the guys need to take his visit more serious than pitching their ball washer. He could be their ticket to TV and bigger and better things. I think C&R need to use this opportunity to impress and not be a couple of buffoons.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning suckas
Morning, I asked twice yesterday, How was the interview??
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
Oh, sorry bud, didn't see that.

Interview went good. The job pays good but more travel is involved than I would like. 2-3 trips/ month could be up to 2-3 days at a time. Confusedad: I guess I'll wait to see if they call me back for another interview.

I have another interview next week for a position that I have been eyeing for a while too that I'm looking forward to. With major health insurance company who is looking for someone with video gaming experience.... so up my alley!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's. Bust Friday for me today. I really want to hear Mark Cuban, he was a great guest last time.

I think the guys need to take his visit more serious than pitching their ball washer. He could be their ticket to TV and bigger and better things. I think C&R need to use this opportunity to impress and not be a couple of buffoons.

This morning has been dragging along... I thought it was after 11a when I read your post. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I did get my ass kicked in 7th grade, because of rodney king, and those cops being not guilty. They let all the black kids listen to the verdict, then when they heard they went berzerk, and my stupid ass just happened to be the only one in the halls. Just roaming around whistling dixie, and skipping to my loo.

"hidey ho, what s going on fellas"

"kill that white motha fucker"!!!!!

"oh no"

You know when you would crash your bike, that feeling afterwards. It was kind of like that. I got up, and went home, fuck that school. They denied anything ever happened.

I spent the rest of the year terrorizing that school. Then I got kicked out of the kansas schools, and had to go to Colrado.

There's black kids in Kansas?

they are black yo, black yo, blacker than black and their black yo.

Much more angry too, because Kansas sucks.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What a good laptop for under 1000, preferably under 700. surfing the internet. and downloading stuff. e-mail. no games. then I can just add software I want as I go.

You can get a really good laptop for $500 - $600.
But I don't even know the good brands to look for anymore.

My wife and I absolutely love the Sony's we got last April. I recommend one. Her's was about $700 fully loaded. Most likely I will never buy another brand again.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

Interview went good. The job pays good but more travel is involved than I would like. 2-3 trips/ month could be up to 2-3 days at a time. Confusedad: I guess I'll wait to see if they call me back for another interview.

I have another interview next week for a position that I have been eyeing for a while too that I'm looking forward to. With major health insurance company who is looking for someone with video gaming experience.... so up my alley!
Good for you bro! I hope something works out for you soon.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

screw traveling, your a family man- next weeks interview sounds better- keep us updated :high5:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

What an odd combo.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

What an odd combo.

I would move to MN for this job :grin:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:What a good laptop for under 1000, preferably under 700. surfing the internet. and downloading stuff. e-mail. no games. then I can just add software I want as I go.

You can get a really good laptop for $500 - $600.
But I don't even know the good brands to look for anymore.

My wife and I absolutely love the Sony's we got last April. I recommend one. Her's was about $700 fully loaded. Most likely I will never buy another brand again.
:zipit:
I do know Sony makes a good Windows machine.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning bro-mo's. Busy Friday for me today. I really want to hear Mark Cuban, he was a great guest last time.

HDNET would be a PERFECT fit for a Covino and Rich TV show.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Same school same year. My balls were all itchy, so I was sitting there mindlessy scratching them. This black kid sitting next to me jumped up and yelled "this mother fuckers jacking off" Then he kept yelling that over and over while I was trying to explain it was just an itchy sack.

That was fun.

You know, Kansas hasn't been to good to me over the years.
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:There's black kids in Kansas?

they are black yo, black yo, blacker than black and their black yo.

Much more angry too, because Kansas sucks.

:?
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

screw traveling, your a family man- next weeks interview sounds better- keep us updated :high5:

I love to travel for work. I think it is key to my relationship. When we spend too much time together, we end up arguing. Being apart makes the time together that much better.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM