Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, January 20, 2012 ~ I'm not starting the IST
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Wow, you are a pretty big Fresh Prince fan huh?

I remember it now watching it though.

I remember having a thing for Hillary.
Then she was kinda hot in that movie Major Payne too.

:high5: on hillary.

No five on major payne

I just rememebered that my mom dropped me off at a theatre and I watched major payne, and it sucked, but I couldn't leave, because I was abandoned there.

But Bam Bam Biggalo was in it.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Wow, you are a pretty big Fresh Prince fan huh?

I remember it now watching it though.

I remember having a thing for Hillary.

No five on major payne

I just rememebered that my mom dropped me off at a theatre and I watched major payne, and it sucked, but I couldn't leave, because I was abandoned there.
kansas :roll:

Wichita Kansas. North East side. Worse. That mall was for the surfin birds back then. The mean kind of surfin birds, that steal your shoes.
morning all. for anyone who cares Starz has released the first full episode of Spartacus:vengeance on FB today, if your into the series. lotsa blood, t&a, and cursing so make sure that no kiddies are around if your able to watch it. here is the link

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus/Videos/#/episode-201">http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacu ... pisode-201</a><!-- m -->
@ilikegirlsdaily
Where's your shoes little Robert.

The surfin birds stole them when major payne was over. Confusedad:

:j/k: I always thought that was going to happen though. Thats what all the other kids told me. urban legends, they can be racist too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I remember having a thing for Hillary.

No five on major payne

Wichita Kansas. North East side. Worse. That mall was for the surfin birds back then. The mean kind of surfin birds, that steal your shoes.
the ones that cant swim........na'am sayin?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::high5: on hillary.

No five on major payne

the ones that cant swim........na'am sayin?

The retards?
I guess.
But damn, that's just mean.
Why would you even go there?
I did get my ass kicked in 7th grade, because of rodney king, and those cops being not guilty. They let all the black kids listen to the verdict, then when they heard they went berzerk, and my stupid ass just happened to be the only one in the halls. Just roaming around whistling dixie, and skipping to my loo.

"hidey ho, what s going on fellas"

"kill that white motha fucker"!!!!!

"oh no"

You know when you would crash your bike, that feeling afterwards. It was kind of like that. I got up, and went home, fuck that school. They denied anything ever happened.

I spent the rest of the year terrorizing that school. Then I got kicked out of the kansas schools, and had to go to Colrado.
Morning suckas
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
evry body be vewy vewy quiet, Bramptons hunting wabbits, and surfin birds
LeNeve Wrote:Just roaming around whistling dixie, and skipping to my loo.

"oh no"
When I picture this, I picture it happening to Rich with his Mickey Mouse voice. It's much funnier that way.
LeNeve Wrote:I did get my ass kicked in 7th grade, because of rodney king, and those cops being not guilty. They let all the black kids listen to the verdict, then when they heard they went berzerk, and my stupid ass just happened to be the only one in the halls. Just roaming around whistling dixie, and skipping to my loo.

"oh no"

You know when you would crash your bike, that feeling afterwards. It was kind of like that. I got up, and went home, fuck that school. They denied anything ever happened.

I spent the rest of the year terrorizing that school. Then I got kicked out of the kansas schools, and had to go to Colrado.

Kill Whitey!
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Just roaming around whistling dixie, and skipping to my loo.

"oh no"
When I picture this, I picture it happening to Rich with his Mickey Mouse voice. It's much funnier that way.

:high5: thats exactly how I wanted it read. :high5:
javsto Wrote:morning all. for anyone who cares Starz has released the first full episode of Spartacus:vengeance on FB today, if your into the series. lotsa blood, t&a, and cursing so make sure that no kiddies are around if your able to watch it. here is the link

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacus/Videos/#/episode-201">http://www.starz.com/originals/spartacu ... pisode-201</a><!-- m -->

I don't get why Facebook airs shows. I don't sit and watch the UFC fights on FB. I think it's rather dumb.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I did get my ass kicked in 7th grade, because of rodney king, and those cops being not guilty. They let all the black kids listen to the verdict, then when they heard they went berzerk, and my stupid ass just happened to be the only one in the halls. Just roaming around whistling dixie, and skipping to my loo.

"oh no"

There's black kids in Kansas?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning suckas

Yo
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  January 10th, 2019 Joe 0 794 01-10-2019, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Joe
  January 8th, 2019 Joe 0 226 01-08-2019, 08:34 AM
  January 7, 2018 - Hello Joe 3 313 01-07-2019, 04:33 PM
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM