Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rooty Tooty
found this,
"4.5.605 refers to Motorola's build. Each revision introduces "security enhancements" or fixes holes in the code, and in doing so they can cripple old rooting methods."

so, I'm good, still all gay on the gingerbread
okay gingerbread it is

the 4.5.605 is continual updates fixing things, like people rooting the phones and shit.

I think?
:?
I guess.
I don't know.
I don't really care.
To be honest, I never really did.
Someone has to care.

(takes off sun glasses, and looks across a field)

That someone is going to be me.

[youtube]mR3jnW2kcUs[/youtube]
Well. Im on ICX now. I can't tell if its awesome or not yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
What the hell do you do with a terminal emulator?

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

LeNeve Wrote:Someone has to care.

(takes off sun glasses, and looks across a field)

That someone is going to be me.

[youtube]mR3jnW2kcUs[/youtube]

:roflmao:
Ok, now I care.
ICX sucked. Alot of stuff kept force closing. Navigation was weird. Kept really booting. Its gone.

Liberty 3 is now on. So far I like this one. Ill keep it for now. Comes with 24 basic apps. All useful. The notification bar on top has all these toggles when you drag it down, power, wifi, Bluetooth, sound, brightness, GPS, and airplane mode.

Main power off has alot of selections. Reboot, reboot into recovery, and screen shot. Then the usual power off options.

Had it for an hour. Ill know more about it later. I'm tired.

Home screen. It had yellow wall paper with eagles. It was annoying.

Jesus....this is the new crack for you isn't it? I blame myself....
Yeah. I'm hooked. Bad.

I probably don't need to know what a terminal emulator does. This liberty ROM has one too.....

I rooted my Atrix so I could wi-fi tether for free and sideload free apps. Beyond that...it's a phone. I don't care all that much. I haven't messed with it at all in months.
Hondo Wrote:I rooted my Atrix so I could wi-fi tether for free and sideload free apps. Beyond that...it's a phone. I don't care all that much. I haven't messed with it at all in months.

I think that's why he started all this.
Last I remember, he couldn't figure that out so he moved on to all this other stuff.
Oh. Free wifi hot spot? Yeah. Done. A patch here, an unpatch there, a little file manipulation, and there it was.

I assume that's how it works. I just downloaded some zip files, and did what the thing said to do.

Terminal emulators are dumb. They are for nerds that want to do shit the hard way. Its way easier to wait for one of the nerds to write that stuff, then package it all behind a button for me. Its like Amish computer type shit man.