Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, Jan 4 2012.........Hail to the Victors
Brian Wrote:If you have to ask, then yes, someone will think it's racist.

I said something similar the other day to someone at the recycle depot... If you have to think to yourself "I wonder if I can recycle, the answer is most likely no" She wanted to recycle a pillow...
I think I just rooted windows xp. hacking is gay.
Hobos love recycled pillows. They might even have sex with them.
I didn't even have to use my SDK, today was not a good day.

oh well, that was a fun 8 hours struggling, after jumping into the deep end, withough my arm floaties.

I learned what SDK, APK, I learned how to turn off anti virus, so I can let trojans in, and I learned how to format a write protected mini SD card.
LeNeve Wrote:Hobos love recycled pillows. They might even have sex with them.

The shit people think is recyclable. A toilet, a broom, drywall... The garbage dump is 6 miles south of town... You already drove it a mile or two from your house just go the 4 more...
If it makes you feel any better rooting Motorola phones is a lot more difficult in most cases than HTC and Samsung. They lock everything down on them and it takes more steps.
Pete Nice Wrote:I just saw two little Mexican dudes walking through a shopping center parking lot in the Pittsburgh area.

We don't get a lot of Mexicans here, I guess they are making there way here.

Why are Mexicans so short?

its not ALL Mexicans....most of the ones migrating here ..the "worker" type are from Puebla..where they are all pretty short and indigenous looking.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://deadspin.com/5873045/we-simulated-the-nfl-white-vs-black-race-bowl-on-madden-so-you-dont-have-to">http://deadspin.com/5873045/we-simulate ... nt-have-to</a><!-- m -->

this should answer the white guys vs black guys in NFL football
I think I hacked my phone to display mountain time zone. That's something I guess

Sent from my gay gingerbread having DROIDX using Tapatalk.
You wanna know what I like about Mexicans in the USA? They work their collective asses off, take care of their families and actually still believe in the American Dream. More than most of the people who were actually born here. Funny how old-fashioned ideas like family values and hard work still equal success.

Keep an eye out on that dirty drywall guy....in 10 years or so he'll be in a suit running his own company.
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:If you have to ask, then yes, someone will think it's racist.

I said something similar the other day to someone at the recycle depot... If you have to think to yourself "I wonder if I can recycle, the answer is most likely no" She wanted to recycle a pillow...
Wouldn't it be possible to turn it into something else?
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM