Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Merry Christmas
Merry Christmas DBN.
Thanks Joe, Merry Christmas to you too and to all my DBN FAMILY!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from the future
Merry Christmas to all!
Merry Xmas
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Merry Christmas bitches!
Flyers suck!
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Merry Christmas!!!! Hope your day has been filled with love, happiness and a bunch of cool shit!
Hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas. I gotta work all week and I am sooo hungover right now.. Good Times. :wink:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I got a sega genesis and a black snow snowboard!!!
Did any of you guys used to call all your friends christmas morning to see what eachother got? That's when christmas was fun.
not to be a downer, but fuck black friday and cops tazering people at walmart fighting over a deal to save $20. That's not what it's all about. sorry for the late post :beer:
negadave Wrote:I got a sega genesis and a black snow snowboard!!!
Did any of you guys used to call all your friends christmas morning to see what eachother got? That's when christmas was fun.
not to be a downer, but fuck black friday and cops tazering people at walmart fighting over a deal to save $20. That's not what it's all about. sorry for the late post :beer:

Now it's what about what everyone's kids got. I'm not gonna lie, Christmas is one of those times of the year when I wish I had my own kid to help Santa shop for.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favorite Christmas gift Brampton 35 15,582 12-28-2012, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Some Pretty Sweet Christmas Tunes Beckster 7 4,127 12-14-2012, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Christmas lights Beckster 1 2,314 12-23-2011, 03:49 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Merry Christmas! Nussies of 2010! NSFW ap bikini team 14 5,270 12-31-2010, 11:29 AM
Last Post: WyoIan