Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Merry Christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry Christmas DBN.
Thanks Joe, Merry Christmas to you too and to all my DBN FAMILY!!!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Sent from the future
Merry Christmas to all!
Merry Xmas
Merry Christmas bitches!
Flyers suck!
Merry Christmas!!!! Hope your day has been filled with love, happiness and a bunch of cool shit!
Hope y'all had a fabulous Christmas. I gotta work all week and I am sooo hungover right now.. Good Times. :wink:
I got a sega genesis and a black snow snowboard!!!
Did any of you guys used to call all your friends christmas morning to see what eachother got? That's when christmas was fun.
not to be a downer, but fuck black friday and cops tazering people at walmart fighting over a deal to save $20. That's not what it's all about. sorry for the late post :beer:
negadave Wrote:I got a sega genesis and a black snow snowboard!!!
Did any of you guys used to call all your friends christmas morning to see what eachother got? That's when christmas was fun.
not to be a downer, but fuck black friday and cops tazering people at walmart fighting over a deal to save $20. That's not what it's all about. sorry for the late post :beer:

Now it's what about what everyone's kids got. I'm not gonna lie, Christmas is one of those times of the year when I wish I had my own kid to help Santa shop for.