Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:The construction workers finished the addition to the shop over the weekend. Now they are doing the inside. They are drinking all our coffee, eating all the pigs feet, clogging the toilets, and being loud. Is that pretty common construction crew behavior?

Yes, and also spitting chew on the cement floor.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:The construction workers finished the addition to the shop over the weekend. Now they are doing the inside. They are drinking all our coffee, eating all the pigs feet, clogging the toilets, and being loud. Is that pretty common construction crew behavior?

The interior of our business shop is being started on today too! It'll be nice not having to hand lift the door and be able to lights on to see.
I have a friend named Dexter, and he kind of looks like the tv show Dexter. He's a plumber, but I still think he has murdered people.
JDubb Wrote:Good morning Bro-mo's!

Re: Dexter, I knew it was going to happen sooner or later but didn't think it was going to happen this season. Great show, Pete you need to go back and start watching from the beginning. There have been some great story lines.

I dont watch deckster so you can tell me t=everything that happened in the last episdoe and I promise not to tell anyone else or ruin it for them. so tell me everything. NOW
@ilikegirlsdaily
FOR ALL YOU HEALTH NUTS AND DIABETICS, HERE IS A LIST OF THE TOP 5 WORST GROCERY STORE DRINKS (according to yahoo.com of course)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/9-unhealthy-drinks-avoid-supermarket-174200404.html">http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/9-unh ... 00404.html</a><!-- m -->
@ilikegirlsdaily
anybody know if Mercer scored or struck out again over the weekend @ band of buds?
@ilikegirlsdaily
I am under a blizzard warning today. Which to the rest of you guys probaly is just a light snow. 7-9 inches accumulation. 40 mph winds. It's just raining right now, barely. Starting to turn to freezing rain.
javsto Wrote:anybody know if Mercer scored or struck out again over the weekend @ band of buds?

I have a pretty good guess.
javsto Wrote:FOR ALL YOU HEALTH NUTS AND DIABETICS, HERE IS A LIST OF THE TOP 5 WORST GROCERY STORE DRINKS (according to yahoo.com of course)

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/9-unhealthy-drinks-avoid-supermarket-174200404.html">http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/9-unh ... 00404.html</a><!-- m -->

I don't drink any of those :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
javsto Wrote:anybody know if Mercer scored or struck out again over the weekend @ band of buds?

Not sure, but he posted a pict of him sitting alone in a cafe.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I am under a blizzard warning today. Which to the rest of you guys probaly is just a light snow. 7-9 inches accumulation. 40 mph winds. It's just raining right now, barely. Starting to turn to freezing rain.

Ha! I'm not... Sucks for you, though.
I HATE PIE!!

I wonder if there is a girl out there, that sweats one of the cosmo shows, and makes songs for the cosmo show, and shit like that. He should hook up with that girl. They would be the greatest radio show sweating team ever.
sup all,

i was in edmonton this weekend and ate so much tasty food (ie not healthy), but it was so good.
bought some running shoes, a pair of shorts and a pair of khakis from old navy, a few things at Ikea, and a bunch of food.
LeNeve Wrote:

I wonder if there is a girl out there, that sweats one of the cosmo shows, and makes songs for the cosmo show, and shit like that. He should hook up with that girl. They would be the greatest radio show sweating team ever.

I think he has a better chance of bangnig Lisa G.
@ilikegirlsdaily
I read about this kid a couple years ago. He read flight manuals and stole airplanes. I tried to do that too, I didn't read the manual though. Confusedad:
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/Barefoot-Bandit-pleads-to-16-counts-2407488.php">http://www.seattlepi.com/local/article/ ... 407488.php</a><!-- m -->

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM