Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday December 19, 2011 Monday Night Football!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:I think the national guard needs to be here.

with some duece and a halfs. My stepdad had one, and that shit was fun as hell in the snow.
[youtube]xtEhT5Zh4bw[/youtube]
[youtube]Hnj4qhkS9WY[/youtube]
we did way cooler shit in our army truck than those guys. If only video was as easy to take then as it is now.
So the phone I ordered Friday, that was supposed to ship next Monday, just got here today. :rock:
Chip Wrote:So the phone I ordered Friday, that was supposed to ship next Monday, just got here today. :rock:
:high5:
Chip Wrote:So the phone I ordered Friday, that was supposed to ship next Monday, just got here today. :rock:

damn that was fast.

It always takes awhile for shipping things to Kansas. I don't think we are in the GPS data base yet or something. Confusedad:
It's that time of year that I have a big ass stack of 2012 calendars. Really, a person needs 2 at most. one at home, one at work. I don't even use one at home. I have a calendar on my phone, which I barely use. So I will give the calendars away to people, and they can add them to the big ass stacks of calendars they already have too.

I think free calendars from vendors is a thing that needs to end. Half of the ones I get, I could make a better one with a pre installed computer program, from windows 95.

All but one end up in the trash too.

Maybe we can send them to third world countries, along with the wrong championship team clothing. They don't care what day it is, but I'm sure they would appreciate 12 different pictures of waterfalls, that also coordinate with the seasonal changes.
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I am under a blizzard warning today. Which to the rest of you guys probaly is just a light snow. 7-9 inches accumulation. 40 mph winds. It's just raining right now, barely. Starting to turn to freezing rain.
Sounds like a brown Christmas here. No snow forecasted this week.

Same here... it's going to get colder though. Right now it's about -6 roughly (33F)... very nice!
fattmatt1 Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:pete wants the bonus cheque so much that he posted twice about it

You miss spelled "check".

No he didn't... you are just wrong.
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I am under a blizzard warning today. Which to the rest of you guys probaly is just a light snow. 7-9 inches accumulation. 40 mph winds. It's just raining right now, barely. Starting to turn to freezing rain.
Sounds like a brown Christmas here. No snow forecasted this week.

Same here... it's going to get colder though. Right now it's about -6 roughly (33F)... very nice!
It's currently +4c right now and it's forecast to rain tonight. not the december i was expecting
LeNeve Wrote:It's that time of year that I have a big ass stack of 2012 calendars. Really, a person needs 2 at most. one at home, one at work. I don't even use one at home. I have a calendar on my phone, which I barely use. So I will give the calendars away to people, and they can add them to the big ass stacks of calendars they already have too.

I think free calendars from vendors is a thing that needs to end. Half of the ones I get, I could make a better one with a pre installed computer program, from windows 95.

Maybe we can send them to third world countries, along with the wrong championship team clothing. They don't care what day it is, but I'm sure they would appreciate 12 different pictures of waterfalls, that also coordinate with the seasonal changes.

I have one of those mom's large organizing calendars, it has a magnet and sits on the fridge in the kitchen. I put everything on it...
michaelangelo Wrote:It's currently +4c right now and it's forecast to rain tonight. not the december i was expecting

It rained yesterday while I was in Winnipeg getting a valve cover gasket for a customers grain truck. Then it snowed for a bit afterwards. You can still see the grass.
JDubb Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Um... Was it me or did it sound like JIU was making Mercer do embarrassing things for his own entertainment??
Mercer said he redeemed himself in his eyes and was helpful and a good guy.

I sure hope so. I'd hate to think that guy was still being a dick to Mercer and the others.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:It's that time of year that I have a big ass stack of 2012 calendars. Really, a person needs 2 at most. one at home, one at work. I don't even use one at home. I have a calendar on my phone, which I barely use. So I will give the calendars away to people, and they can add them to the big ass stacks of calendars they already have too.

If there a Mustang one, I want it. Or even a good muscle car one. I need a calender to keep track of my step daughter's visiting schedule.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Tuiesday, December 8, 2015 ~ Florida Beckster 14 492 07-17-2021, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  December 2016 ~ Cuz Fuckers are lazy Beckster 12 1,064 05-14-2021, 02:29 AM
Last Post: niki123456
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM