Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fourm military guys (tough question)
I saw this link on my msn home page
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/08/9290603-report-air-force-dumped-remains-of-274-troops-in-landfill">http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/ ... n-landfill</a><!-- m -->

The article goes on to say that the washington post reported that a branch of the military dumped soldiers remains in a landfill.
Let me start ny saying, i never served, so i problly shouldn't even try and have a real hard stance on this. On the other hand, this really offends me.
I love my country and my freedoms, but i'm always suspicous of people's agendas. After reading this article i don't think i'd ever enlist.

If you're stone cold killer and 120% hu rah, maybe you say f it just some body parts who cares. Maybe thats true, but the symbolism is huge for me on this.
This is the thanks you get for getting killed serving your country?

I know i'm gonna piss some people off here, but whatever. Say i sign up, gotta go over sea's kill a bunch of people i never met before so some high powered rich dudes can secure some oil. I'm semi religious. I might have just fucked my soul to an eternity of damnation. If that's not bad enough, i get smoked and my family is crushed. You're gonna show your thanks by throwing my remains in with the worlds rotten food and dirty diapers? If that's not wrong, i don't know what is.
It's a goddamn travesty.

On the other hand a "war for oil" is perfectly ok with me. Energy drives every single aspect of our economy. Without it we go right down the drain. Going to war to protect our energy supply is absolutely in our best interest and I've got zero problems with it. It's a shame though nobody has the balls to say it the way I did.
Hondo Wrote:It's a goddamn travesty.

On the other hand a "war for oil" is perfectly ok with me. Energy drives every single aspect of our economy. Without it we go right down the drain. Going to war to protect our energy supply is absolutely in our best interest and I've got zero problems with it. It's a shame though nobody has the balls to say it the way I did.
But don't get pissed if they come over here and blow shit up.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
Nuke their ass and take their gas. You mess with the bull and you get the horns. I'm ok with a showdown because we all know how that'll turn out.
Hondo Wrote:Nuke their ass and take their gas. You mess with the bull and you get the horns. I'm ok with a showdown because we all know how that'll turn out.
Yeah.....I cant wait to see what China does with US stealth tech

sent from the legion of doom
I dunno...I'm not all that concerned with it. That program is 3-5 years old which is ancient history as far as technology is concerned. Besides the Chinese probably have already bought or stolen all that information anyway. I'm also wondering if we didn't do this on purpose to set them up with bad info. Think about it...what better way to screw someone than to give them what they think is good stuff when it's not. Of course that's giving our government WAY too much credit but it's still plausible.
Hondo Wrote:I dunno...I'm not all that concerned with it. That program is 3-5 years old which is ancient history as far as technology is concerned. Besides the Chinese probably have already bought or stolen all that information anyway. I'm also wondering if we didn't do this on purpose to set them up with bad info. Think about it...what better way to screw someone than to give them what they think is good stuff when it's not. Of course that's giving our government WAY too much credit but it's still plausible.

is that before or after china poisons everyone in the US using the plastic in everything we purchase?
Hard to say. When I was younger I learned Spanish because I figured I'd really need it. If I was a kid today I'd be learning Chinese. The 21st century is theirs...just like the 20th was ours.

All hail your new Chinese overlords!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Question about sports fans! eddieyourdj 45 14,833 01-23-2012, 12:11 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Hey Guys Rydrum 24 7,469 05-05-2011, 06:20 PM
Last Post: JDubb
  ATTN: Car guys and gearheads Hondo 0 1,133 02-18-2011, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Hondo
  Star Wars Question(s) cody 19 6,514 02-11-2011, 06:34 PM
Last Post: cody
  More of a vent than a question. Greg Mercer 31 8,497 02-04-2011, 04:27 AM