Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday, 12/9/2011 - Yeah, uh-huh and that's what's up
I didn't mind Friends with benefits, i did like looking at kunis for the duration of the movie though.

the new xbox dashboard is alright, i was woried that the update would make me lose my optik tv app, which would have sucked because the guy who installed the optik didn't leave the install disc. it's all good though, it's still there.
There was a really bad crash at the snowmobile races in town last weekend. The kid was transported by helicopter to the city, he is still in critical condition and in a coma. Jim's mom was on special event stand by so she ended up picking him up, bringing him to the hospital and calling in the helicopter. A bunch of people got pictures of the accident... My son saw them and said "Amma bad, no coat, no toque. Bad Amma"
NussieT Wrote:There was a really bad crash at the snowmobile races in town last weekend. The kid was transported by helicopter to the city, he is still in critical condition and in a coma. Jim's mom was on special event stand by so she ended up picking him up, bringing him to the hospital and calling in the helicopter. A bunch of people got pictures of the accident... My son saw them and said "Amma bad, no coat, no toque. Bad Amma"
i dont speak french
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:There was a really bad crash at the snowmobile races in town last weekend. The kid was transported by helicopter to the city, he is still in critical condition and in a coma. Jim's mom was on special event stand by so she ended up picking him up, bringing him to the hospital and calling in the helicopter. A bunch of people got pictures of the accident... My son saw them and said "Amma bad, no coat, no toque. Bad Amma"
i dont speak french
Amma means Grandma.. No coat means no coat, no toque means no beanie or whatever the fuck you call them...
javsto Wrote:Rate them 1 through 5

[Image: AgOunsZCIAA8a-X.jpg]
wish I could zoom in

1, 4, 2, 5, 3
Chip Wrote:There is a DJ on Classic Rewind named Meg Griffin.
:roflmao:
:roflmao: she has been around for a very long time
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
i dont speak french
Amma means Grandma.. No coat means no coat, no toque means no beanie or whatever the fuck you call them...

I call them toques.
That's what they are.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont speak french

I call them toques.
That's what they are.

I've never referred to them as something different
I'm going to start calling my torque wrenches toque wrenches.
What's that girl with the long hair?

Rapunzel!

Hey Reputa the beautah! Reputa the Beautah!
Hey Reputa the Beautah flip me down your hair
and let me climb up to the ladder of your love!!
Chip Wrote:What's that girl with the long hair?

Rapunzel!

Chip Biscuit
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:What's that girl with the long hair?

Rapunzel!

Chip Biscuit

It was Wooba Gooba.
my kid is at the 5th percentile on the weight scale, she's almost 23 months old and is is just over 22lbs. i think she's good for height, like 50th percentile.
wooba gooba biscuits
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Derick Wrote:i dont speak french

I call them toques.
That's what they are.

I've never referred to them as something different
Um........hat?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip