Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Paul
Hondo Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:This is a woman I love very much, and every friend we have has told me privately how in love she looks when she's with me, and I see it in her eyes whenever we're together.

Don't need to read all of it. This is all anyone needs to know.

You do what your conscience tells you is right and we'll back your play 100%. We'll still ask the tough questions from time to time to keep your head screwed on straight but we'll back you bud. All the way.

I think Hondo has a valid point- sometimes it takes a friend who has good intentions (your best interest) to ask the tough questions. But the wording used by some here (and on TOMB) was pretty vitriolic, and I don't blame Paul for getting irked.
You're a bigger man than most to be willing to step up and play the dad role for this girl. I know it's none of my business, but what happened to the baby's father? Why's he not around? For a dude to want no involvement with his baby on the way and the mother, It's a red flag for me. Somebody in that story is a shitty person.
If i ever look at a job where the contractor has pulled out or gotten fired, i'm reluctant to take it. It's only one of two things, the first contractor really sucked, or the customer was rediculous to deal with or couldnt pay. Point being, if the situation is bad enough for someone to bail out on it, something's off. Best of luck paul, but you're a braver man than me
Big News Paul, I missed out on the story but have been caught up pretty quickly. Yeah its a tough spot but sounds like it happened before you were even really "with" her and on the good side of things, shes still going to look hot after the pregnancy if you cant tell now. :high5: But in all seriousness, its like marrying a woman with a kid. If you love her you are going to end up loving the kid also. Just have an ex to deal with for a little more time then usual, and since hes on the hook for the $$ part of it, and your awesome coupon skillz that kid should never run out of diapers. Also you can take back diapers to walmart and get cheaper brand. I think you have a buncha huggies (expensive) and you can trade em in for Luvs (cheaper) and get more for your $$. So congrats on finding the love of your life, sorry for the shituation. I am sure it will all work out.