Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTF Paul
Yes this is for Paul. You own a modeling company. Stop playing footsie with this chic and find one less pregnant with somebody elses man splooge
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
I finally heard the story last night at 1AM on the replay. It's a rough situation, but it shows how much of a nice guy he is for even thinking about sticking around.

He got blasted on TOMB yesterday and I thought that was pretty messed up. The guy has been around forever and and some asshole forum noobs talked shit on him and almost no one stood up for him.

Hey, at least he can check off banging a pregnant chick off his bucket list.
Yeah, it's not the best situation.
But I don't know either of them.
So I'm not going to tell him what to do.
Chip Wrote:Yeah, it's not the best situation.
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Yeah, it's not the best situation.
From all the time he has been on the radio and chatting on the forums with Paul - he seems like a really nice dude and for that I think he should do what makes him happy. If he is in love with her, and thinks it can work out then that is cool but if he has to many qualms about it and decides to end it I don't really see a problem with that.
i say its time for paul to start using the casting couch again
I know from watching someone in the same predicament that it'll be a tough situation. Good luck in what ever you do, Paul!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:i say its time for paul to start using the casting couch again

Oh I need one of these couches! :high5:
edit that one
Joe Wrote:

you just need a couch
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

you just need a couch

I'm prepared. I have a sofa and love seat in the basement. I do need a bedroom though
I missed the story... Damn!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I missed the story... Damn!

I caught the replay.. Paul's been seeing this chick for the past 7+ months, but they're known each other for a lot of years. She finalized her divorce just prior to them getting together and just a few days ago found out that she's 8 months (or so) preggars with a baby that's not his. She's giving him the option to bail, but he's sorta caught in his feelings for her and the drama of being with someone about to pop out someone else's baby.

And that's my 10 second rundown. On the flip side, Paul now has someone to give all those hundreds of packs of diapers and baby wipes to now that he scored with his coupon madness. :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Wait. What? 8 months pregnant and JUST found out? I'm calling bullshit on that one. Something isn't kosher in that deal at all.