Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/27/2011 - A New Day
Took me a long time to get used to the touch android screen. a month or two. now its second nature, I only fuck shit up when I just wake up, and have it sideways or something.
Brampton Wrote:So I encountered my first horribly racist gamers on XboxLive on the weekend. Didn't realize some people actually talked like that

sorry Confusedad:
Indiansfan Wrote:Hmm. Duly noted. I'm up for a new phone in a few months.

I'm a dinosaur though as I am still using a Blackberry. I do almost zero surfing and my app usage is almost nil but for a few games and Yelp. Primarily my phone is for emails and texts for my job.

Part of it is that I have gigantic meat hooks for hands and I just don't like touch screens or the keyboards on droids. As archaic as it is, the keyboard on a BB is what fits me best. I've played with the droid keyboards repeatedly and I just can't get used to them. I like the texture of a BB keyboard too much....

Someday I'll get with the times....

I feel ya on the keyboard. I don't have meat hooks, but I hate typing on my dude's Droid, I prefer the BB keypad.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:So I encountered my first horribly racist gamers on XboxLive on the weekend. Didn't realize some people actually talked like that

sorry Confusedad:
hahaha....no not you. I was in a game with Joe and Brian and there was this one kid who every other word was a racist term. I couldn't believe it
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

sorry Confusedad:
hahaha....no not you. I was in a game with Joe and Brian and there was this one kid who every other word was a racist term. I couldn't believe it

Some people are just idiots...
I don't like how Octane plays this crappy screamo music.
What up DBN?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Chip Wrote:I don't like how Octane plays this crappy screamo music.

I hate that they play so much crappy chick music. :killme: It's almost as bad as having to listen to pop music.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

I'm a dinosaur though as I am still using a Blackberry. I do almost zero surfing and my app usage is almost nil but for a few games and Yelp. Primarily my phone is for emails and texts for my job.

Part of it is that I have gigantic meat hooks for hands and I just don't like touch screens or the keyboards on droids. As archaic as it is, the keyboard on a BB is what fits me best. I've played with the droid keyboards repeatedly and I just can't get used to them. I like the texture of a BB keyboard too much....

I feel ya on the keyboard. I don't have meat hooks, but I hate typing on my dude's Droid, I prefer the BB keypad.

you are only the 2nd person to agree with me there. LOL. My girl is the only person I know that would rather a BB over a droid or iPhone. My friends and co-workers all roll their eyes at my inability to adapt to anything but a BB keyboard lol.
Chip Wrote:I don't like how Octane plays this crappy screamo music.

the ones that sound like pop love songs, but since someone screams part of the song, it classifies it as rock? yeah. fuck those. especially the one on right now. :killme:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up DBN?

Yo
I HATE PIE!!
Indiansfan Wrote:

you are only the 2nd person to agree with me there. LOL. My girl is the only person I know that would rather a BB over a droid or iPhone. My friends and co-workers all roll their eyes at my inability to adapt to anything but a BB keyboard lol.
The Droid Pro has a similar keyboard, but I tried it and it just sucked.
I HATE PIE!!
It feels like there is a lot of carbon monoxide in the shop today. :?
Indiansfan Wrote:

The Droid Pro has a similar keyboard, but I tried it and it just sucked.

I have a keyboard on my phone.
I never really use it.
Swype is the shit.
swyper no swypee swyper no swypee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT