Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/27/2011 - A New Day
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Any know of any good Cyber Mondays deal worth checking out today?

So far they've all sucked. Best Buy kinda set the bar pretty high with their Black Friday deal.

I need some cyber Monday furniture deals.

Like what??
Which part?
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Any know of any good Cyber Mondays deal worth checking out today?

So far they've all sucked. Best Buy kinda set the bar pretty high with their Black Friday deal.

I need some cyber Monday furniture deals.

Like what??
Which part?

What furniture are you looking for?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I've got nothing to add.
So I'll just post the first thing I thought of when I saw the title of today's IST.

[youtube]8g5AwxiopPo[/youtube]

:rock:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What furniture are you looking for.l

For starters I need a master bedroom set. Luckily I kept the sofas I bought last time.
Yawn. First weekend that I haven't worked in nearly a year. Thus the first day back in here is sort of hard to get back on the horse.

So far, the Cyber Monday deals are swoot at best. Not seen a thing I want to buy anybody. Then again, the Black Friday deals online didn't thrill me either. Last year I had 50% of my Christmas shopping done on Amazon by noon on Black Friday. This year, 0%. My girl wants a Kindle which is sweet though b/c the prices on those bad boys are dropping.

Can't wait to hear about the fire at the Covinos' today. I love the way Covino spins his personal drama
Indiansfan Wrote:Yawn. First weekend that I haven't worked in nearly a year. Thus the first day back in here is sort of hard to get back on the horse.

So far, the Cyber Monday deals are swoot at best. Not seen a thing I want to buy anybody. Then again, the Black Friday deals online didn't thrill me either. Last year I had 50% of my Christmas shopping done on Amazon by noon on Black Friday. This year, 0%. My girl wants a Kindle which is sweet though b/c the prices on those bad boys are dropping.

Can't wait to hear about the fire at the Covinos' today. I love the way Covino spins his personal drama

The only thing I've seen that caught my attention is Walmart giving $100 gift cards on some cell phones.
But I don't think it's a "cyber Monday" deal
damn. I need the serial number from my xbox.
Covino lives like a red neck.
Chip Wrote:
Indiansfan Wrote:Yawn. First weekend that I haven't worked in nearly a year. Thus the first day back in here is sort of hard to get back on the horse.

The only thing I've seen that caught my attention is Walmart giving $100 gift cards on some cell phones.

Had not noticed that but then again, I don't pay attention to anything cell phone related at any retail outlet. Not so sure if I'm smart there or not. Always just do my cell shopping at the local Verizon store...
LeNeve Wrote:Covino lives like a red neck.

Maybe I'll just post music all day...

[youtube]vzni9RfAKHM[/youtube]
Indiansfan Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Had not noticed that but then again, I don't pay attention to anything cell phone related at any retail outlet. Not so sure if I'm smart there or not. Always just do my cell shopping at the local Verizon store...

I've always gone to Verizon stores too.
But that's because I usually get a new phone every year.
But now I've had my Droid long enough that I can upgrade anywhere.
And the phones that I want are about $100 cheaper at places like Walmart and Best Buy.
Hmm. Duly noted. I'm up for a new phone in a few months.

I'm a dinosaur though as I am still using a Blackberry. I do almost zero surfing and my app usage is almost nil but for a few games and Yelp. Primarily my phone is for emails and texts for my job.

Part of it is that I have gigantic meat hooks for hands and I just don't like touch screens or the keyboards on droids. As archaic as it is, the keyboard on a BB is what fits me best. I've played with the droid keyboards repeatedly and I just can't get used to them. I like the texture of a BB keyboard too much....

Someday I'll get with the times....
Good morning bro-mo's!
Good morning everyone.....Lucky has 30% everything and free shipping!!!!
So I encountered my first horribly racist gamers on XboxLive on the weekend. Didn't realize some people actually talked like that

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT