Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 11/27/2011 - A New Day
LeNeve Wrote:yep. Laredo is a straight one highway shot south of me. 14 hour drive. one way. highway 83. drug smugglers favorite route actually. it is a border town too.

I have to drive 20 miles east to get to hwy 83, so it's a 2 highway journey actually.
LeNeve Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i found a chocolate chunk cookie that i got last week in my desk just now, it's damn tasty

weird. I was just looking at 2 subway macadamian nut cookies I have from lunch. I didn't feel like eating them, still don't. I was wondering if they would be good tomorrow. They are just in a paper sack thing.
mine was a quiznoes one, in a plastic wrapper. it wasn't as fresh as some i've had but it was still good. I also have a mint three musketeers, but i really don't feel like eating that right now
Brampton Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:morning everyone, got my christmas lights put up last night. my wife wants to put lights around the garage, but we have to staple gun them on. I don't want a bunch of holes around my garage, am I being too picky?
why not get some small hooks the color of the garage door frame (so you don't see them) and leave them in?
I did that along the edge of my porch roof.
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Joe Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What furniture are you looking for.l

For starters I need a master bedroom set. Luckily I kept the sofas I bought last time.

If you lived closer.. I'd give you ours... we need a new one...
LeNeve Wrote:swyper no swypee swyper no swypee

Is it sad that I know thats from Dora the Explorer?
michaelangelo Wrote:morning everyone, got my christmas lights put up last night. my wife wants to put lights around the garage, but we have to staple gun them on. I don't want a bunch of holes around my garage, am I being too picky?

Absolutely not... if you have ever had to fix that afterwards its a pain in the ass
Donginator Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone ever pull a muscle in their chest?
no pain, just feels like its my heart and freaks me out, feel weird going to see a doctor to have them say you pulled a muscle

I was doing a roundoff back hand spring on the vault when I was in gymnastics during a competition. I was running to do my trick, I realized I wasn't going fast enough... tried to stop ended up smoking the vault with my chest. I apparently broke a rib but now since I didn't get it set properly if I turn the wrong way the rib pokes my lung and I have difficulty breathing.... It sucks.
What did you buy this weekend???

Friday - Christmas lights, a shovel for my son, Shaun the Sheep DVD for my kids for Christmas, some Christmas crafts and Chinese food for my inlaws, me & the kids.

Saturday - Nothing

Sunday - groceries..
NussieT Wrote:

Not at all. That was a parents only joke, or people like Iva that spend alot of time with their nieces and nephews.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Not at all. That was a parents only joke, or people like Iva that spend alot of time with their nieces and nephews.

My kids don't watch Dora. I worked in a daycare when Dora was big. I even painted her on the Preschool room window for Valentine's Day. I did the Care Bears for Christmas
Chip Wrote:Maybe one day we'll see Joe on a list like this...

http://www.cracked.com/article_19528_5-t...t-guy.html

They're like mad geniuses. Too bad they got caught.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:LeNeve has been alone for way to long now.

um.. :? Duh!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:bored. so bored. 1 more hour. I have free access to do anything I want on the internet right now, but when I'm at work, I can't think of anything to do. Unless I'm actually working, then I think of all kinds of shit to do to waste time. whats up with that?

This happens to me way too often.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:What did you buy this weekend???

Friday - Christmas lights, a shovel for my son, Shaun the Sheep DVD for my kids for Christmas, some Christmas crafts and Chinese food for my inlaws, me & the kids.

Saturday - Nothing

Sunday - groceries..

A bunch of Christmas gifts and a few groceries.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT