Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 11/25/11 - F Ohio State
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:A message from the local radio station....

Out of respect for our Winnipeg Blue Bombers and their journey to the Sunday’s Grey Cup… Power 97 is having a BC Free Weekend. We shall replace bands from British Columbia with bands from Manitoba.
Some of the banned bands include:
Matthew Good
54-40
Theory Of A Deadman
Art Of Dying
Moist
Odds
Limblifter
Trooper
Loverboy
Chilliwack
This also includes Nickelback. Yes they’re from Alberta but they now call BC home. Plus they started a record label named after the Vancouver area code; so Power 97 will also ban artists affiliated with the “604” record label…
That adds to the list:
Nickelback
Thornley
My Darkest Days

Thank you for your time, and please enjoy Power 97's BC Free Weekend responsibly.

Go blue.
BC blows.

:rock:

[youtube]vIWQhlUWWRQ[/youtube]

That's one of my favorite Moist songs...
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote::rock:

[youtube]vIWQhlUWWRQ[/youtube]

That's one of my favorite Moist songs...

That's the only one I know.
I loved it in high school, then went to go buy the CD a few years later, and the CD I ended up buying had it, but it was a re-recording of it, and it's just not as good.
Chip Wrote:And this replay about Covino's mom doing his laundry...
I don't have a washer and dryer in my new place yet, And I just go to my mom's once a week or so and do my own laundry.
I don't have her do it.

Jim's mom will do a load or two if she's at our place and she's bored... usually its the kids clothes though...
i'm selling a rav4 from our rental company to a guy, but he's a fucking pain in the ass, we have to do these mechanical fitness assessments, and it's a pass/fail kind of test. so i told him about it and he looked up the actual regulations about it and points out to me that he should be able to see the assessment before he enters a contract. i told him we can't do that because we have to rent the car still and therefore we only do them once we get a deposit. he was all it's good for 120 days etc. but as soon as we rent it, the assessment is invalid. he had a 1" binder full of information about the various vehicles he was researching.
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm selling a rav4 from our rental company to a guy, but he's a fucking pain in the ass, we have to do these mechanical fitness assessments, and it's a pass/fail kind of test. so i told him about it and he looked up the actual regulations about it and points out to me that he should be able to see the assessment before he enters a contract. i told him we can't do that because we have to rent the car still and therefore we only do them once we get a deposit. he was all it's good for 120 days etc. but as soon as we rent it, the assessment is invalid. he had a 1" binder full of information about the various vehicles he was researching.

Those are the people who Jim refers to as tire kickers... He will eventually give up and you'll never hear from him again.
I got to go and pay that ticket before the government office closes for the day... have a good one boys!
NussieT Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:i'm selling a rav4 from our rental company to a guy, but he's a fucking pain in the ass, we have to do these mechanical fitness assessments, and it's a pass/fail kind of test. so i told him about it and he looked up the actual regulations about it and points out to me that he should be able to see the assessment before he enters a contract. i told him we can't do that because we have to rent the car still and therefore we only do them once we get a deposit. he was all it's good for 120 days etc. but as soon as we rent it, the assessment is invalid. he had a 1" binder full of information about the various vehicles he was researching.

Those are the people who Jim refers to as tire kickers... He will eventually give up and you'll never hear from him again.
he's already been back with the full amount for the vehicle :happy:
NussieT Wrote:I got to go and pay that ticket before the government office closes for the day... have a good one boys!

Check ya later
michaelangelo Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

he's already been back with the full amount for the vehicle :happy:

:high5:
We got an American Idol idiot and Nickleback.
Seriously.
We have enough musical talent in this town that we shouldn't have to put up with bull shit like this.

[youtube]yqUKeaUzPyg[/youtube]
Girls fighting over yoga pants.
Pete's wife?

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/11/2...ck-friday/
Somebody do something.
I bored.
Work sucks.
:killme:
Chip Wrote:We got an American Idol idiot and Nickleback.
Seriously.
We have enough musical talent in this town that we shouldn't have to put up with bull shit like this.

[youtube]yqUKeaUzPyg[/youtube]
:whomo:
This song just came up on my shuffle, so I thought I'd share it.

[youtube]t6F1Le7XaDs[/youtube]
While I am driving down the highway to the city, I forgot to post What are your plans for the weekend!?
Today I am running errands, christmas shopping, eating chinese and cleaning my house.
Saturday I have no plans, I may start my christmas cards.
Sunday. I'm all about my Bombers!!!! 4-14 last year 10-8 this year, east final champs and hopefully they'll bring the cup home, its been 21 years.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM
  Friday, August 12, 2016 ~Floppy Fish Beckster 26 3,195 08-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Last Post: Chip