Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 11/25/11 - F Ohio State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
It's Friday, I'm stuck at work.
Apparently it's some kind of big shopping day.
I'm hoping to get out at 4, so I can catch the end of the Flyer game that starts at 3.
hey chip, i'm at work too
michaelangelo Wrote:hey chip, i'm at work too

This is awesome.
I'm at my full time job right now.
I swung by my 2nd job this morning, and picked up some work to do from home this evening.
And I get to go back in to that job tomorrow.
[Image: Drinking8803.jpg]
I'm going to entertain myself by finding funny pictures on the internet, then reposting them here, so I can see them again.
:roflmao:

[Image: You_Kids_These_Days.jpg]
[Image: Something_You_Cant_Find.jpg]
chip like working, i don't as much

i'm working all day then i have to bail on work early so that I can to work a bingo for my Rotary club tonight. I won't be home til almost midnight. I won't get to see my kid at all today.
[Image: Hangover_Pug.jpg]
michaelangelo Wrote:chip like working, i don't as much

i'm working all day then i have to bail on work early so that I can to work a bingo for my Rotary club tonight. I won't be home til almost midnight. I won't get to see my kid at all today.

It's not that I like working, I just like the money.
Hopefully in the next couple months, I can get a few things paid off, like my car, and I can go back to being lazy and taking weekends off.
Working Bingo, eh? Sounds like a party!
[Image: Reasons_To_Drink_Here.jpg]
I worked this morning from 8:30am til 10:30am and now I'm done for the day. I do have to bring in the beer bottles, sweep up the sand in the garage but other than that I'm free!!!!
[Image: Funny_Pictures_114714.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:I worked this morning from 8:30am til 10:30am and now I'm done for the day. I do have to bring in the beer bottles, sweep up the sand in the garage but other than that I'm free!!!!

Confusedad:
I want to empty some beer bottles.
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I worked this morning from 8:30am til 10:30am and now I'm done for the day. I do have to bring in the beer bottles, sweep up the sand in the garage but other than that I'm free!!!!

Confusedad:
I want to empty some beer bottles.

I have close to $400 worth of empties. I'm using all the money on Christmas so basically all we are paying out of pocket is for mine & Jim's present and the kids.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5