Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 11/25/11 - F Ohio State
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
NussieT Wrote:While I am driving down the highway to the city, I forgot to post What are your plans for the weekend!?
Today I am running errands, christmas shopping, eating chinese and cleaning my house.
Saturday I have no plans, I may start my christmas cards.
Sunday. I'm all about my Bombers!!!! 4-14 last year 10-8 this year, east final champs and hopefully they'll bring the cup home, its been 21 years.

Today, work. Then food. Then work tonight.
Tomorrow, work, then who knows.
Sunday, laundry and as little as possible of anything else.
great title for the day :high5:
bingo tonight as a volunteer not a player
take my daughter to tumble time tomorrow morning, shopping for a Christmas tree after
sunday i just have a volunteer shift to sell cars for christmas tickets for my rotary club. first prize is a lotus evora
Chip Wrote:We got an American Idol idiot and Nickleback.
Seriously.
We have enough musical talent in this town that we shouldn't have to put up with bull shit like this.

[youtube]yqUKeaUzPyg[/youtube]

That was awful.. If you are asked to sing the anthem, you should LEARN it first. Good grief!! Or at least have a teleprompter, cue cards, something to help you if you get stuck.
No body was on here yesterday, so I shopped online for Christmas instead. Oh, and worked. I'm bored today. Confusedad:
Brampton Wrote:great title for the day :high5:

:high5:
Fuck those bastards!
:flame:

LOL
Chip Wrote:Girls fighting over yoga pants.
Pete's wife?

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2011/11/2...ck-friday/

Monroeville Mall is Ghetto, we rarely go there.
michaelangelo Wrote:bingo tonight as a volunteer not a player
take my daughter to tumble time tomorrow morning, shopping for a Christmas tree after
sunday i just have a volunteer shift to sell cars for christmas tickets for my rotary club. first prize is a lotus evora

Dildo's Lotus?
Indiansfan Wrote::flame:

LOL

:high5:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5