Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So WHAT'S UP my Ten-um peeps?

I'm starving.
And already had 40oz of coffee.
And I have all kinds of awesome pizza at home I probably won't be able to get to until 8.
Life's pretty crappy.

my latex gloves I wear to protect me, keep ripping. Life does suck

I found that the blue gloves rip more than any other color. Black seemed the sturidest and it was hilarious when I bought them purple one time... for a day but then the bitching got unbearable.

I've used the purple ones. I don't mind. No big deal to me. We got a sample pack of the black gloves the other day. Those worked great. Now I just need to talk them into getting them, instead of the shitty ones from the parts store.
woohoo Brunell has been practicing for the Jets, time to get rid of fag boy Sanchez :poke:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my latex gloves I wear to protect me, keep ripping. Life does suck
those are old and need to be replaced like the condom that you should have had in your wallet

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Confusedad:
LeNeve has a purse, bread bags don't fit in wallets.
Confusedad:
You know what sucks about being good at fantasy football? You never get anyone you want off the waiver wire. I got shutout in all 3 of my waiver leagues on good pickups this week. Confusedad:

I am not sure why teams that are out of it are making free agent pickups either.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I just had a blonde moment. I was going to say I don't get the whole ten-um thing... then it just hit me... Fuck me I'm stupid.
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what sucks about being good at fantasy football? You never get anyone you want off the waiver wire. I got shutout in all 3 of my waiver leagues on good pickups this week. Confusedad:

I am not sure why teams that are out of it are making free agent pickups either.
I wanted Kevin Smith also
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
NussieT Wrote:I just had a blonde moment. I was going to say I don't get the whole ten-um thing... then it just hit me... Fuck me I'm stupid.

:high5:
wooohoo I was just told we can leave at 12 :happy:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Pete Nice Wrote:So WHAT'S UP my Ten-um peeps?

Yo!

I'm trying to focus on getting as much done as possible today. My goal is to not have much left to do on Friday and Saturday, so I can quietly cyber shop while I am stuck at work.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:then it just hit me... Fuck me I'm stupid.
umm sure :high5:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Iva13 Wrote:Hey has anyone been to Disney??? We are bringing our 2 nieces in Feb or March and there is soooo much info. I know we want to stay in the park. I don't know where...do we get the meal plan? do we get the line jumper thing? So many choices...too many choices. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I've never been, but sister has taken my nieces a few times now. She gets a military discount and a friend of hers worked there.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:You know what sucks about being good at fantasy football? You never get anyone you want off the waiver wire. I got shutout in all 3 of my waiver leagues on good pickups this week. Confusedad:

In my big money league, the guy who picked him up is 3-8 and it's not a keeper league. Seriously? Why is that guy making free agent pick ups? I hope Kevin Smith pulls a hammie and never gets another fantasy point all season.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Cheektowaga, NY

thats a weird name, even for an indian
LeNeve Wrote:Cheektowaga, NY

thats a weird name, even for an indian

Over by B-Lo, you bored and searching Indian city names again?

Pete Nice Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

In my big money league, the guy who picked him up is 3-8 and it's not a keeper league. Seriously? Why is that guy making free agent pick ups? I hope Kevin Smith pulls a hammie and never gets another fantasy point all season.
in one of my money leagues the commissioner changed the playoff weeks to 15,16,17 & the number of teams from 4 to 8, so he can get into the playoffs. I am in first place, and I called him out on it. I was called names by everyone because they wanted the cheap way to win
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM