Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday, Nov 23, 2011 Gobble, Gobble
Pete Nice Wrote:By the end of the work day, I will be completely caught up on my work stuff, reports, timesheet, everything. First time in like a year that has happened.

I have one truck to finish up, then I have nothing to do. All my paperwork is done, floors are clean, tools are clean, and put away.
Pete Nice Wrote:So WHAT'S UP my Ten-um peeps?

Oh damn dats a ho nuva level
Iva13 Wrote:Hey has anyone been to Disney??? We are bringing our 2 nieces in Feb or March and there is soooo much info. I know we want to stay in the park. I don't know where...do we get the meal plan? do we get the line jumper thing? So many choices...too many choices. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I went to one of them a long time ago.
We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort. It's off site, but was a lot cheaper then the hotels in the park.
It's still a Disney hotel and they had shuttles to and from the parks constantly.
We even made a day out of staying at the hotel, there was a big pond in the middle with boat rentals and a big food court and arcade.
I really enjoyed that.
Iva13 Wrote:Hey has anyone been to Disney??? We are bringing our 2 nieces in Feb or March and there is soooo much info. I know we want to stay in the park. I don't know where...do we get the meal plan? do we get the line jumper thing? So many choices...too many choices. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I was there as a kid, so much has changed since.

One thing I would do, get the line jumper pass FOR SURE!!! Time is money at amusement parks, don't waste it standing in line.

What is a meal plan? Does it limit you on what you eat? If you can use it to eat anything, then do it. You want to be able to eat anything you want.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm starving.
And already had 40oz of coffee.
And I have all kinds of awesome pizza at home I probably won't be able to get to until 8.
Life's pretty crappy.

my latex gloves I wear to protect me, keep ripping. Life does suck
those are old and need to be replaced like the condom that you should have had in your wallet
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:

Ten-um, twice as good as a Five-um.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.

I went to disney land in Cali a long time ago. I was in a line for the space mountain roller coaster, and the lady in front of me had hairy armpits. 45 minutes of looking at her nasty hairy pits. So hopefully you get the line jumper thing so you don't have to be behind someone like that. We had breakfast with the characters too. Shit was lame, but I was 17, so whatever.
Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I have been invited now to 4 different dinners tomorrow. How the fuck is a person supposed to balance that out??

Choose one and go to it. F everyone else.

Well, then I have to choose between my family and his. I already told my cousin that I can't make it to her place. That alone is a 45 minute drive. I can't skip my mom's, so we'll probably split between my fam and his aunt's, then swing by his friends' tomorrow night. I need to squeeze in some pre-shopping sleep, then I gotta work, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:

the rythm is the bass, and the bass is the treble
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm starving.
And I have all kinds of awesome pizza at home I probably won't be able to get to until 8.
Life's pretty crappy.

those are old and need to be replaced like the condom that you should have had in your wallet

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm starving.
Life's pretty crappy.

I found that the blue gloves rip more than any other color. Black seemed the sturidest and it was hilarious when I bought them purple one time... for a day but then the bitching got unbearable.
LeNeve Wrote:

I went to disney land in Cali a long time ago. I was in a line for the space mountain roller coaster, and the lady in front of me had hairy armpits. 45 minutes of looking at her nasty hairy pits. So hopefully you get the line jumper thing so you don't have to be behind someone like that. We had breakfast with the characters too. Shit was lame, but I was 17, so whatever.

I think it was on the same trip as my Disney vacation, but we went to a water park too. I was robably 16 or 17 too.
The girl infront of me in a line had stubble ALL around her bikini area.
That fricken sucked.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I'm starving.
Life's pretty crappy.

I found that the blue gloves rip more than any other color. Black seemed the sturidest and it was hilarious when I bought them purple one time... for a day but then the bitching got unbearable.

Black don't crack

I was poor growing up so I only got to go to Clementon Park.
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:my latex gloves I wear to protect me, keep ripping. Life does suck

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Confusedad:
LeNeve has a purse, bread bags don't fit in wallets.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday 12-2-2015 - Gun Walls LeNeve 5 207 07-17-2021, 05:22 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Dec 9, 2015 ~ Max Beckster 8 305 07-17-2021, 05:13 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Wednesday, Nov 6, 2019 ~ Remember The Wombats Beckster 15 18 08-28-2020, 11:37 PM
Last Post: monika
  Wednesday, October 5, 2016 ~ Clowns Beckster 4 635 10-07-2016, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 09/21/16: Shampooed and blow dried cows Chip 6 1,011 09-21-2016, 02:35 PM
  Wednesday, Sept 14, 2016 ~ Midweek Beckster 2 598 09-14-2016, 09:38 AM
  Wednesday, September 8, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 12 1,504 09-08-2016, 12:18 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Wednesday, August 24, 2016 ~ Italian Quake Beckster 3 433 08-24-2016, 10:34 AM
  Wednesday, August 16, 2016 - Jersey Joe 16 1,601 08-18-2016, 10:04 AM