Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/21/2011.....Its monday
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think the rest of my week is filled with visitng my clients and informing them that I'm leaving and introducing them to my boss who will be taking over my clients. It's kinda sad.
did you get fired again?
I would have thought Jdubb would have before you
Thanks Derick, we missed you around here Confusedarcasm:
given your history, its a pretty good bet
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think the rest of my week is filled with visitng my clients and informing them that I'm leaving and introducing them to my boss who will be taking over my clients. It's kinda sad.
did you get fired again?

No, I'm moving from Small\Medium Business to Enterprise
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
did you get fired again?

Do you get to move out of the basement again?
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
did you get fired again?

no one know what dat mean. Are you moving? Big corporate job? more money?
JDubb Wrote:
I missed something, you got a new job?

Same employer, but I'm moving up to a more advanced position wiht an enterprise client. I'll be working full time at one client with a few hundred servers instead of 20 clients with 1-10 servers each.

The down side is that it is an hour and 20 mins away from home.
All the little things that were broken around the shop, and were annoying are now fixed. I'm going to search for all the burned out lights and change them now.
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Same employer, but I'm moving up to a more advanced position wiht an enterprise client. I'll be working full time at one client with a few hundred servers instead of 20 clients with 1-10 servers each.

Confusedhock: Shit, that's a downside
JDubb Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Confusedhock: Shit, that's a downside
seems like the upside outweights the downside
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
did you get fired again?

no one know what dat mean. Are you moving? Big corporate job? more money?

I'm going to work full time as a contractor for Manitowoc. (They make cranes worldwide)
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
did you get fired again?

Star Trek enterprise
manitowac cranes are the shit. :high5:
Joe Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You really like those long ass commutes, don't you? You keep going back to them.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Today is a mooooooonday for sure. The washer/dryer crapper out in the RV. Now I am at washateria doing laundry from the weekend at the deer lease. Place is hotter then Jessica alba pre baby.

Sent from Davey Jones' Locker
well ive tried several times to start a new f,m,k for today but for some reason I cant upload any pics from the usual folders on my pc. i keep getting this message "Could not upload attachment to ./files/657_d01474335e04d9fb5d06cf65a94ef9d3."is that a server error or a problem on my end?
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:well ive tried several times to start a new f,m,k for today but for some reason I cant upload any pics from the usual folders on my pc. i keep getting this message "Could not upload attachment to ./files/657_d01474335e04d9fb5d06cf65a94ef9d3."is that a server error or a problem on my end?
I had the same problem earlier trying to upload something

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT