Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/21/2011.....Its monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I think I can sum up how we all feel about our workplaces

[Image: x410c.gif]
At least its a short week for some of us. For me I only have two more weeks of what Im doing and then I move on to something different.
Joe Wrote:At least its a short week for some of us. For me I only have two more weeks of what Im doing and then I move on to something different.
I work 4 days over the next 3 weeks. 2 this week. :happy:
So, I've essentially isolated myself from the shitty pop music of today.....but yesterday I put on the AMA'a for less than a minute.....what a bunch of horrible shit.
My wife hates my "Movember" moustache.....I got about a week and a half of this duster. :roflmao:
You know, I felt bad for Pokes when Ok.St lost on the weekend.

Now we have to deal with the F'n SEC talk for a month. :killme:
Brampton Wrote:So, I've essentially isolated myself from the shitty pop music of today.....but yesterday I put on the AMA'a for less than a minute.....what a bunch of horrible shit.
When I saw the lineup for that last week I turned to Kristen and said, "Well, I wont be watching that."

Its all autotuned crap.
My Tapatalk isn't working right on the new server...
Joe Wrote:My Tapatalk isn't working right on the new server...
Mine's working fine.

Sent from the future
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:My Tapatalk isn't working right on the new server...
Mine's working fine.

Sent from the future
:high5: mine too
Does the site seem faster?
Joe Wrote:Does the site seem faster?
I think so.
Brampton Wrote:So, I've essentially isolated myself from the shitty pop music of today.....but yesterday I put on the AMA'a for less than a minute.....what a bunch of horrible shit.
unwatchable! That crap is awful. It makes me feel old to complain about pop music though.
Yep. short week. I only work 3 days this week. But there is actually nothing to do. All my stuff is put away, and shits all shiny and clean. So it might be a boring 3 days.
so I was just going through my facebook news feed.....a lot of people to unsubscribe from in there
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17