Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/21/2011.....Its monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
I feel like I should drive to LeNeve's this weekend and get his internet shit in order. No one's internet can be that bad.
I'm updating software for mytouch and sync programs on a new explorer. It's kind of boring, and it's taking a long time.
Joe Wrote:I feel like I should drive to LeNeve's this weekend and get his internet shit in order. No one's internet can be that bad.

My pc hasn't been online since Comcast fucked up the cable modem.
45 minutes to go... I don't want to do anymore work today.
This one is for Joe:

[Image: tumblr_luv4gl6vAW1r40te1o1_500.png]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I feel like I should drive to LeNeve's this weekend and get his internet shit in order. No one's internet can be that bad.

My pc hasn't been online since Comcast fucked up the cable modem.

It's a bitch when mine goes down because all the websites go down. I can call and yell at Comcast, but I can't tell them I am hosting websites so it's tricky. The good thing about bundling the phone is they tend to come out sooner if you tell them you have no phone service.
Pete Nice Wrote:This one is for Joe:

OK that is a deformity.
Joe Wrote:I think Iva signed back up on T0MB wiht a different username and is a full time member there now.

NEVER :riot:
Joe Wrote:

OK that is a deformity.

I hope that's not what I look like.. :?
Joe Wrote:

OK that is a deformity.

HAHA, I knew you would enjoy it.

Here is my view, her upper body looks like a hot chick, her ass is huge and her upper legs are huge. I do not like huge upper legs. But GOD DAMN, you have to want to take that for a spin once just to see what it's all about.
How about this Joe? This to me is an almost perfect figure.

[Image: tumblr_lupydca5Uo1qefm89o1_500.jpg]
Actually it's just her legs that are huge. It looks like someone slapped the wrong hips on her. There's a small butt hiding in there.
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:DBN Clan, man were we terrible on friday night, it was fun though

Yeah, that was a good time. LeNeve left b/c we were making fun of him though.
Definitely fun, but I think I was actually worse than LeNeve if that's possible Confusedad:
[Image: AeyY7X-CAAAhJZO.jpg]
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:DBN Clan, man were we terrible on friday night, it was fun though

Yeah, that was a good time. LeNeve left b/c we were making fun of him though.
Definitely fun, but I think I was actually worse than LeNeve if that's possible Confusedad:
Did you say much? I don't talk too much when I'm playing. plus I can't think of witty things to say
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17