Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/21/2011.....Its monday
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:My wife hates my "Movember" moustache.....I got about a week and a half of this duster. :roflmao:

I don't like facial hair and Movember for me is just ewww.... I want to see how cheesy you look though...
its worse than Crosby's playoff growth :roflmao:

Uhhh... Playoff beards worst thing that can happen to professional sports...
Iva13 Wrote:T I love Pork Chops!!!!!

My dad also brought me a whole chicken, pork chops, 2lbs of beef and a jar of homemade raspberry jam he made.
Brampton Wrote:wow, dead forum today

I had to get recycle done before 3 pm when my dad was coming so I had to giver shit on getting it done. I just squeaked everything in... which included a purolator truck almost hitting me in my own driveway and me getting stuck as a result.
Brampton Wrote:I gotta be honest, until i have a kid, I don't care about the muppets.

Loved it when I was a kid, but not now

All coming from a guy who a while back had the Muppets on his avatar...
Swoot news of the day...

My BIL knocked up his gf, huge story... since she didn't go to the dr's in 3 months and blah, blah, blah. Last week Tuesday she went to the doctors to get an ultrasound done on the baby. She found out she was having twins... once again the BIL tells Jim and I before their parents... Yesterday while I was at the football game my MIL texted me that the gf went to the hospital by ambulance because she was bleeding. They did some checks and they said that the twins haven't progressed in the four days between ultrasounds and it was most likey she miscarried, she ended up bleeding some more over the evening and lost the twins this morning. So sad...
I was pissed off at her for being so stupid about the whole pregnancy when I found out but I feel horrible for her now. That is one thing I am happy to say that I've never experienced. My doctor basically told me I was the perfect baby making machine. I feel like going out and buying her something but I have no clue how to give her anything that will take away the pain.
NussieT Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I gotta be honest, until i have a kid, I don't care about the muppets.

Loved it when I was a kid, but not now

All coming from a guy who a while back had the Muppets on his avatar...
the 2 old guys I can relate to
NussieT Wrote:Swoot news of the day...

My BIL knocked up his gf, huge story... since she didn't go to the dr's in 3 months and blah, blah, blah. Last week Tuesday she went to the doctors to get an ultrasound done on the baby. She found out she was having twins... once again the BIL tells Jim and I before their parents... Yesterday while I was at the football game my MIL texted me that the gf went to the hospital by ambulance because she was bleeding. They did some checks and they said that the twins haven't progressed in the four days between ultrasounds and it was most likey she miscarried, she ended up bleeding some more over the evening and lost the twins this morning. So sad...
I was pissed off at her for being so stupid about the whole pregnancy when I found out but I feel horrible for her now. That is one thing I am happy to say that I've never experienced. My doctor basically told me I was the perfect baby making machine. I feel like going out and buying her something but I have no clue how to give her anything that will take away the pain.
thats horrible.

I know what they are going through, except we really want kids, and the closest we came, that happened. Confusedad:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:DBN Clan, man were we terrible on friday night, it was fun though

Yeah, that was a good time. LeNeve left b/c we were making fun of him though.
Definitely fun, but I think I was actually worse than LeNeve if that's possible Confusedad:
Did you say much? I don't talk too much when I'm playing. plus I can't think of witty things to say
Yeah, I talked a little. BDH told me to stop shooting the chickens.

Sent from the future
Brian Wrote:
michaelangelo Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Yeah, that was a good time. LeNeve left b/c we were making fun of him though.
Definitely fun, but I think I was actually worse than LeNeve if that's possible Confusedad:
Did you say much? I don't talk too much when I'm playing. plus I can't think of witty things to say
Yeah, I talked a little. BDH told me to stop shooting the chickens.

Sent from the future
i remember laughing at that
Brampton Wrote:I know what they are going through, except we really want kids, and the closest we came, that happened. Confusedad:

I've never experienced that kind of pain before. I assume it's like losing a family pet but 10x worse. I wouldn't wish that on anyone ever. I feel so bad for her & for you and your wife.
NussieT Wrote:Swoot news of the day...

That really sucks regardless... Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM
  Monday, June 27, 2016 ~ Paperclips Beckster 17 1,185 06-27-2016, 02:59 PM
Last Post: NussieT