Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Occupy Wallstreet
[youtube]m9d4MyzoEWA[/youtube]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
As one of the comments states, not really an idiot, just an uninformed lemming.

[youtube]7SwKxUz7osM[/youtube]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
I have to apologize b/c this actually has little to do with Occupy except that it was filmed there. This guy NEVER answers a single questions, he just spews catch phrases and incorrect facts while he talks in circles. One thing in particular that he said wrong is that minimum wage never went up under Bush, the Fair Minimum Wage Amendment Act in 2005 raised it to the current level of $7.25 per hour. Who was the president then? I hate Dubya, but get your fucking facts right b/c almost all of his were wrong.

[youtube]H1fnN3Q93kQ[/youtube]

[youtube]MWfGKt0aZLI[/youtube]

hey Pete.....we get it, youre conservative :poke:
No, he just knows what the fuck he's talking about. Funny how life experience in the real world will do that to you.
Not all liberals are hippies.
Joe Wrote:Not all liberals are hippies.
But all hippies are liberals?
LeNeve Wrote:

I think so. I don't know any hippies cause they smell funny

This is true. And not all Republicans are conservatives.

I do not really consider myself a conservative, I consider my self closer to a republican than any other political party, but not even really a republican. What I do know, is I can not fucking stand hippies, blamers and those who are a financial burden on society.

What I don't know, is why a guy like Joe, who screams middle independent leaning republican, can be a liberal. From what I know of Joe, very little conforms with liberal ideology. I could see middle, leaning a little left, but not liberal. Then again, my parents were in the same boat, especially with my dad being a business owner in a higher tax bracket, and they always voted Democrat. I think that had more to do with my mom. But they never had hippie tendencies and now are more like me, middle leaning right.

LeNeve Wrote:

Yes, they are.

Actually, wouldn't Hippies be Commies?
Brampton Wrote:Actually, wouldn't Hippies be Commies?

Not really, communists want way more structure than hippies.

At least hippies are committted to being liberals. Normal working people who have a liberal slant on anything other than social issues are just fucking clueless.
Hondo Wrote:At least hippies are committted to being liberals. Normal working people who have a liberal slant on anything other than social issues are just fucking clueless.

(I am not disagreeing with your view hondo, just want to make an ancillary point).

this is why I hate politics. I am a scientist- I go after truth, and in politics there is no truth- only opinions.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Healthcare with an occupy tie in Pete Nice 39 11,603 12-23-2011, 06:15 AM
Last Post: ap bikini team