Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/15/11 - Xmas gift Shopping Day!!!!!
Texas Fan Wrote:Anyone else watching this season of dexter, I feel like this last episode has started to jump the shark.
love this season, did you get this reference

[Image: basi184.jpg]
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Texas Fan Wrote:Anyone else watching this season of dexter, I feel like this last episode has started to jump the shark.
I did not like Dexter's field trip. I don't thing that added anything to this seasons story line. Maybe they will work that back in in future seasons, but I hope not.

I disagree with the the thought of jumping the shark. I think the show is as good as ever, recent tangent excluded.
Donginator Wrote:

:high5:
I wanna go home and back to bed............. Confusedad:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Larry the Cable Guy, yeaaaaaahhhh Confusedarcasm:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
I need to play against Leneve, Rockitdog, & Brampton more often on MW3, my K/D ratio actually went up :clap:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
fuck the NBA, they couldn't figure out how to split $4 billion dollars. I retweeted this earlier:

NBA players miss 1st paychecks today: Kobe ($1,051,832 lost), LeBron ($667,603 lost), Dirk ($795,535 lost).
Donginator Wrote:

Ok just finished the episode, it ended better then where I thought it was going.
Donginator Wrote:I need to play against Leneve, Rockitdog, & Brampton more often on MW3, my K/D ratio actually went up :clap:

I invited you to come play last night with Brampton and I, did you have trouble connecting? My lil brother was party leader and I think he has NAT issues.
Donginator Wrote:I need to play against Leneve, Rockitdog, & Brampton more often on MW3, my K/D ratio actually went up :clap:
don't forget me, i'll definitely help your K/D ratio. I think it's actually better to have an xbox party so we can trash talk each other, but be on separate teams. it may have been more fun. i find it more entertaining to be killed by someone I know :grin:

I'm waiting for it to start getting exciting.
It just always seems like something big is about to happen, then they find a way to make it not important.
f,m,k,3some
@ilikegirlsdaily
michaelangelo Wrote:
don't forget me, i'll definitely help your K/D ratio. I think it's actually better to have an xbox party so we can trash talk each other, but be on separate teams. it may have been more fun. i find it more entertaining to be killed by someone I know :grin:
I would get in on that if I could actually connect. I set up port forwarding, but it's still laggy and joining a game takes forever.
no way. I think with whats happening, its the beginning of Dexter unravelling.
Texas Fan Wrote:

I invited you to come play last night with Brampton and I, did you have trouble connecting? My lil brother was party leader and I think he has NAT issues.
when I got your invite I was already in another party & game.

I joined Brampton once my other party ended
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, November 2, 2015 ~ 54 Days til Xmas Beckster 13 268 11-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  FRIDAY, December 16, 2011 ~ What Men Want for Xmas... Beckster 123 850 12-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Beckster