Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/15/11 - Xmas gift Shopping Day!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I haven't started one of these in a LONG time, figured I should do it!!!!
I am going Christmas shopping today, I hope to get at least half or more of my list completed but with Jim being gone to SK and me having Mike with me will hamper it a bit. He is not a very good shopper and I'll have to end up uttering threats of swats or actually giving him a couple of him to behave for more than 20 minutes.
Good morning bro-mo's!
NussieT Wrote:I am going Christmas shopping today, I hope to get at least half or more of my list completed but with Jim being gone to SK and me having Mike with me will hamper it a bit. He is not a very good shopper and I'll have to end up uttering threats of swats or actually giving him a couple of him to behave for more than 20 minutes.

Use one of those kid harness/leash things. It makes shopping with kids so much easier.
I just realized that a lot of things happen on this day...

1) This day 8 years ago my brother in law proposed to my sister.

2) This day 7 years ago my brother in law & my sister had their wedding social. It was really foggy and I wore a really itchy dress... I actually still have it too!

3) My brother in laws girlfriend is going for an ultrasound on the baby... She is approx 8-12 weeks pregnant (2-3 months, rather than the 3-4 months I thought she was) and she told me she'll be able to know what it is... since she's the expert and had so many babies... Confusedarcasm: I just smiled. Its really hard to figure out the sex of a baby before 16 weeks. I'll just let her have her moment.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I am going Christmas shopping today, I hope to get at least half or more of my list completed but with Jim being gone to SK and me having Mike with me will hamper it a bit. He is not a very good shopper and I'll have to end up uttering threats of swats or actually giving him a couple of him to behave for more than 20 minutes.

Use one of those kid harness/leash things. It makes shopping with kids so much easier.

It's not that he runs around... he beats up on Julie or we will be walking somewhere with a cart and he yells "Stop, it broke" then pretends to fix it...
Chaz bono is a pretty good interview on Stern. Weird shit.
LeNeve Wrote:Chaz bono is a pretty good interview on Stern. Weird shit.
I found it creepy.

I'm getting tired of hearing about it as well
Jazz Bono
Brampton Wrote:
I found it creepy.

I agree, the entire interview all I was hearing was the Steve Langford audio drop, "Who gives a shit, who gives a fuck." :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I found it creepy.

I agree, the entire interview all I was hearing was the Steve Langford audio drop, "Who gives a shit, who gives a fuck." :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
I'd be willing to bet that if "Chaz" had a normal childhood, with good parenting, she wouldn't be a transgender.
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
I found it creepy.

I'd be willing to bet that if "Chaz" had a normal childhood, with good parenting, she wouldn't be a transgender.

and by good parenting do you mean watching your mother dancing around semi naked, straddeling a battleship cannon surrounded by us navy sailors on Mtv when she was in her 40's?
javsto Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I found it creepy.

and by good parenting do you mean watching your mother dancing around semi naked, straddeling a battleship cannon surrounded by us navy sailors on Mtv when she was in her 40's?
sure :roflmao:

nothing like an absentee mother with a revolving door of dicks coming through the house.
So when a team is totally destroyed by another team like last nights greenbay/minnesota game, can it be said that they were Jerry Sandusky-ed or is it still too soon for that? Confusedheep:
Anyone else watching this season of dexter, I feel like this last episode has started to jump the shark.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10