Poll: TOMB: Nutswingers and Fags?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Yes
60.00%
6 60.00%
2. No
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMB: Nutswingers and fags?
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Wut?

T said she didn't like the fighting. And said shethought about saying she would show her boobs if it would get us to stop.

So now we just pick dumb fights.

Like you. You suck! You jack ass!

Didn't say I was going to....

We just understood that to mean you were almost there, and just needed a little more pushing.

Kiss my ass Whitey!
know how I feel about TOMB? It's like an ex GF that was a nice girl, but it just wasn't gonna work out. I wish her the best, but i gotta move on. She might feel hurt and talk shit about me for leaving her, but i can't dwell on the breakup forever. Sorry baby.
And P.S. Stop calling me
negadave Wrote:know how I feel about TOMB? It's like an ex GF that was a nice girl, but it just wasn't gonna work out. I wish her the best, but i gotta move on. She might feel hurt and talk shit about me for leaving her, but i can't dwell on the breakup forever. Sorry baby.

Win. Damn well said broseph
negadave Wrote:know how I feel about TOMB? It's like an ex GF that was a nice girl, but it just wasn't gonna work out. I wish her the best, but i gotta move on. She might feel hurt and talk shit about me for leaving her, but i can't dwell on the breakup forever. Sorry baby.
And P.S. Stop calling me

JIW doesn't call me.... Confusedad:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:T said she didn't like the fighting. And said shethought about saying she would show her boobs if it would get us to stop.

So now we just pick dumb fights.

Like you. You suck! You jack ass!

Didn't say I was going to....

We just understood that to mean you were almost there, and just needed a little more pushing.

Kiss my ass Whitey!

You son of a bitch!
I'm gonna kick your ass!
And P.S. Stop calling me

:high5:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:Kiss my ass Whitey!

You son of a bitch!
I'm gonna kick your ass!

Bite me, you inbred hick!
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You son of a bitch!
I'm gonna kick your ass!

You know if I got a pair of converse sneakers in every color we wouldn't be having this discussion either...
NussieT Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You son of a bitch!
I'm gonna kick your ass!

You know if I got a pair of converse sneakers in every color we wouldn't be having this discussion either...

Wait, what?

Are you saying that if a pair of converse sneakers in every color and we will see those wonderful boobs in all their naked glory?
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:You son of a bitch!
I'm gonna kick your ass!

Wait, what?

Are you saying that if a pair of converse sneakers in every color and we will see those wonderful boobs in all their naked glory?

That's the way I see it.
I'd pitch in a pair or two...

Oh, and Paul, you're a homo!
Wow, I mean how many colors can there be I can pitch in for two or three.........you buncha nutswingers!!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"
WyoIan Wrote:Wow, I mean how many colors can there be I can pitch in for two or three.........you buncha nutswingers!!
I'm in for a pair of Blue and Gold ones.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
NussieT Wrote:
ap bikini team Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

You son of a bitch!
I'm gonna kick your ass!

lol I've heard this before. How many Converse are we talking? And if we're all chipping in, we want bouncing video.

And Chip, how can you type jerking off two guys and bent over a couch?
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
:boobs: ^^Sounds like Beckster wants some new shoes also.^^ :boobs: hehehe!!
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TOMB Raiding... Yoga Anyone [NSFW] JDubb 8 4,777 02-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  I went TOMB raiding NussieT 25 7,487 01-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster