Poll: TOMB: Nutswingers and Fags?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Yes
60.00%
6 60.00%
2. No
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMB: Nutswingers and fags?
Fuck them, I am over being diplomatic.

You act diplomatic and try to be the nice guy, and then a guy like BDH, who I respected and was willing to have his back at any time, changes his tune and defends the forum equivalent of a child molester/stalker and would rather burn bridges with many to defend one scumbag. I am hurt BDH, I am hurt. I thought you to be a more civil man.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Fuck them, I am over being diplomatic.

You act diplomatic and try to be the nice guy, and then a guy like BDH, who I respected and was willing to have his back at any time, changes his tune and defends the forum equivalent of a child molester/stalker and would rather burn bridges with many to defend one scumbag. I am hurt BDH, I am hurt. I thought you to be a more civil man.

BDH and child molesters...

:zipit:

(Just to be clear if you don't get that joke, I'm not calling BDH a child molester.)
Confusedhock: I'm torn...
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
There is a poll here, feel free to vote...

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:There is a poll here, feel free to vote...

[Image: tumblr_locsvfMR4Z1qji5pzo1_500.jpg]
So I am beginning to understand why you guys feel this way- there is some real vitriol in that thread, but labeling everyone on TOMB either a fag or nutswinger is a little unfair.

There are guys on TOMB I respect- Cunty comes to mind as an intelligent guy who brings the humor.

p.s. don't look down upon us bi-forum people.
I've never thought of myself as bi before but I guess I'm bi-forum Smile
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Rydrum Wrote:So I am beginning to understand why you guys feel this way- there is some real vitriol in that thread, but labeling everyone on TOMB either a fag or nutswinger is a little unfair.

There are guys on TOMB I respect- Cunty comes to mind as an intelligent guy who brings the humor.

Oh, trust me when I say that we don't at all. It's only a select few that we are talking about. It's hard to let bad feelings go when things keep being brought back up. Usually, it's just clowning.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I've never thought of myself as bi before but I guess I'm bi-forum Smile

it was either admit to Pete's label of fag or invent the new Bi-forum label... hahaha.
Rydrum Wrote:So I am beginning to understand why you guys feel this way- there is some real vitriol in that thread, but labeling everyone on TOMB either a fag or nutswinger is a little unfair.

Your correct, it is unfair, but that is what we were brought forth as last night.

Give me a few days to calm down from a series of disturbing events this weekend, part of which was the re-initiation of the forum war.

As far as the fag part, yesterday was the first time that was ever said and I am throwing out there really as a jab at Chello, who stated we always called TOMB Fags, homos and gayboys, when in fact, no one on this forum every used those terms. My use of gay slurs towards TOMB right now is a combination of anger, sarcasm and smartassedness.

Pete Nice Wrote:

Your correct, it is unfair, but that is what we were brought forth as last night.

Give me a few days to calm down from a series of disturbing events this weekend, part of which was the re-initiation of the forum war.

As far as the fag part, yesterday was the first time that was ever said and I am throwing out there really as a jab at Chello, who stated we always called TOMB Fags, homos and gayboys, when in fact, no one on this forum every used those terms. My use of gay slurs towards TOMB right now is a combination of anger, sarcasm and smartassedness.

You're weekend was crap, too? Damn, i feel ya.
I HATE PIE!!
So BDH brouhgt up how we ALWAYS rip on Josh every day on DBN.

I did some quick research. Since the DBC 2011, about 6 months, he has been brought up 8 single times. Three times were not in a negative way, once by Javsto stating he has an internet fight on TOMB with him, once by me as a pick for who would congrats Spot on his engagement and once by T when telling someone how to post a smiley named after JIW.

So 5 negative comments in 6 months. Twice in August, a random by Hondo and once by me in reference to a picture about goofy forum mods, a very justified comment. Once in September by me as a straight up insult. Twice in october, once by LeNeve as a straight up insult and once by me in reference to a foursome that would include Spot, Rich, Covino and a random fourth person, again very justified comment.

5 insults in 6 months, not exactly all day every day like BDH said huh?

In that same time frame, I can almost guarantee Josh ripped on DBN or it's members at least as many times.

I think I need to define nutswinger. A Nutswinger is someone who agrees with Covino and/or Rich and/or Spot all the time, every time, all the time. Everything they do is great, everything they say is gospel, I can't wait to hear my name on the radio for posting on a forum. They even get mad when someone does not agree with the guys. That is a nutswinger, limited free thought, C&R do no wrong, everything is radio gold. I think the most primary characteristic of a nutswinger, in relation to the Covino and Rich show, is someone who posts on a forum in an attempt to primarily hear their name on the radio. Nutswingers may disagree slightly on occasion, but always return to their roots. Admit it or not, there are several people on TOMB for that reason, some even admittedly.

As far as I am concerned, I love most of what Covino and Rich do, songs, bits, shows, but if there is something that I feel is substandard, I have no problem saying so. If I do not agree with their opinion, I will say so. That does not make me a hater, that makes me an independent thinker.

You know what, I guess I am just not a follower, I am a leader, and as a result I have a lower tolerance level for acceptance and those who are willing to be lemmings frustrate me. I also am not very tolerant of attention whores, although at times, I myself can be one.

You know what is funny, BDH and Chello were never considered part of this aforementioned TOMB subculture, but for some reason they failed to realize that generalizations do not always apply to the masses or the majority. DBN has accepted the title of haters, as misconstrued as it is, TOMB should find a way to accept the title of nutswingers.

Well since I'm now a fag & nut-swinger, anyone care to bend over so I can lay some pipe???
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Pete Nice Wrote:So BDH brouhgt up how we ALWAYS rip on Josh every day on DBN.

I did some quick research. Since the DBC 2011, about 6 months, he has been brought up 8 single times. Three times were not in a negative way, once by Javsto stating he has an internet fight on TOMB with him, once by me as a pick for who would congrats Spot on his engagement and once by T when telling someone how to post a smiley named after JIW.

So 5 negative comments in 6 months. Twice in August, a random by Hondo and once by me in reference to a picture about goofy forum mods, a very justified comment. Once in September by me as a straight up insult. Twice in october, once by LeNeve as a straight up insult and once by me in reference to a foursome that would include Spot, Rich, Covino and a random fourth person, again very justified comment.

5 insults in 6 months, not exactly all day every day like BDH said huh?

In that same time frame, I can almost guarantee Josh ripped on DBN or it's members at least as many times.

NOTE TO BDH SHOULD SNOOP:: See how Pete did NOT mention my name. Yet, you implied otherwise. Fail.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TOMB Raiding... Yoga Anyone [NSFW] JDubb 8 4,777 02-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  I went TOMB raiding NussieT 25 7,487 01-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster