Poll: TOMB: Nutswingers and Fags?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1. Yes
60.00%
6 60.00%
2. No
40.00%
4 40.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TOMB: Nutswingers and fags?
eddieyourdj Wrote:Well since I'm now a fag & nut-swinger, anyone care to bend over so I can lay some pipe???

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :doggystyle:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Wow! Without combing through all the threads, can someone give me a synopsis of what happened? I'm kind of lost, since I don't do a lot of IST participation
ap bikini team Wrote:Wow! Without combing through all the threads, can someone give me a synopsis of what happened? I'm kind of lost, since I don't do a lot of IST participation
it's all in the cousin Nate thread, not an ist. Check it out
Stupid question: what does IST stand for?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Stupid question: what does IST stand for?
In Show Thread
ap bikini team Wrote:Wow! Without combing through all the threads, can someone give me a synopsis of what happened? I'm kind of lost, since I don't do a lot of IST participation

Someone made a comment, someone else got pissed off about it, Then others got pissed off at that person, who got defensive, which made them get defensive, then more joined in and then LeNeve said something funny. The End

Oh, and T said that she might have to show her boobs the these guys if that'll end the bickering, too.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
guess you were pissed when you posted that. Not to be a dick, but i'm kinda off that like jay z. I thought we were done with that bullshit???
[youtube]-pJFdngG1DE[/youtube]
You guys just wanna all throw down one day like the greasers and the soch's ? :nothingtoadd:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Someone made a comment, someone else got pissed off about it, Then others got pissed off at that person, who got defensive, which made them get defensive, then more joined in and then LeNeve said something funny. The End

Oh, and T said that she might have to show her boobs the these guys if that'll end the bickering, too.

Ok that needs to happen! Where do I go to start the fight again?
ap bikini team Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Ok that needs to happen! Where do I go to start the fight again?

Why don't you shut your dumb face!
Wut?
Hondo Wrote:Wut?

T said she didn't like the fighting. And said she thought about saying she would show her boobs if it would get us to stop.

So now we just pick dumb fights.

Like you. You suck! You jack ass!
Chip Wrote:

T said she didn't like the fighting. And said shethought about saying she would show her boobs if it would get us to stop.

Didn't say I was going to....
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

T said she didn't like the fighting. And said shethought about saying she would show her boobs if it would get us to stop.

Didn't say I was going to....

We just understood that to mean you were almost there, and just needed a little more pushing.
Ya, chip you big dummy........ :boobs:
Covino: "I am awesome because, I have a hate site and a fan site!"
Covino: "IF THIS IS CLOUT, RICH IS PINK ..KID KELLY IS BLUE :doggystyle"

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TOMB Raiding... Yoga Anyone [NSFW] JDubb 8 4,777 02-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Last Post: MattInMinnesota
  I went TOMB raiding NussieT 25 7,487 01-24-2011, 10:44 AM
Last Post: Beckster