Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/04/2011.....7 more hours of this shit
javsto Wrote:no mainly because she forbade me from joining this forum and when I did anyway she yelled at me and told me that this is my forum now and she will only use tomb and didnt want to put up with hate bashing me from two sides.

Confusedhock: Damn, Dude.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
javsto Wrote:no mainly because she forbade me from joining this forum and when I did anyway she yelled at me and told me that this is my forum now and she will only use tomb and didnt want to put up with hate bashing me from two sides.

Well at least we've maintained our role as the prick forum.
Joe Wrote:

yet I dont think ive recieved any sort of hate from anyone here, except for the constant pie jokes towards tatertits.... :taterpie:
@ilikegirlsdaily
javsto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

yet I dont think ive recieved any sort of hate from anyone here, except for the constant pie jokes towards tatertits.... :taterpie:
What about Jdubb? I'm pretty sure he doesn't like you.
Joe Wrote:

:high5:
Brian Wrote:
javsto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

What about Jdubb? I'm pretty sure he doesn't like you.

he's actually been pretty neutral towards me this week so i put that on the +side, plus any negativity between us only happened during the steve jobs fiasco and we didint have any ill will towards each other before that , atleast not to my memory.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Joe Wrote:

I can live with that
I just finished making fun at the parts guys here for listening to dubstep.

what a bunch of homo's.....no homo
javsto Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I hate on everyone equally for the pie and tater crap. I tend to hate on the guy I live with, who is the culprit whom started it all, moreso.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:I just finished making fun at the parts guys here for listening to dubstep.

JDubb step

what the fuck is dub step anyway? a band?

my little brother always says stuff about dubstep, I have no idea what he's talking about.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I just finished making fun at the parts guys here for listening to dubstep.

JDubb step

my little brother always says stuff about dubstep, I have no idea what he's talking about.

Wait... There is another LeNeve??
I used to work with this nussie a few years ago who was pumping her boobs everyday and had those daily wet spots and one day we were talking just after she got out of the bathroom with a fresh warm boob juice and i asked her what it tastes like and she took the pump bottle out which still had some in it an offered it to me and while it was wierf drinking warm milk it didnt taste like normal vitamin D cow milk, not as sweet and the smell was off too.
@ilikegirlsdaily
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

JDubb step

Wait... There is another LeNeve??

2 of them. half brothers anyway.and only one of them is a LeNeve
javsto Wrote:I used to work with this nussie a few years ago who was pumping her boobs everyday and had those daily wet spots and one day we were talking just after she got out of the bathroom with a fresh warm boob juice and i asked her what it tastes like and she took the pump bottle out which still had some in it an offered it to me and while it was wierf drinking warm milk it didnt taste like normal vitamin D cow milk, not as sweet and the smell was off too.
Confusedhock:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
well I just watched the video of the judge from Texas beating his daughter with a belt, that judge is no man & just a coward :riot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, May 11, 2016 ~ 6-hours Days Beckster 12 501 05-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
  Friday June 13, 2014.....Ah shit Derick 25 254 06-13-2014, 08:30 PM
  Tuesday 03/18/14 - what a shit show NussieT 99 1,216 03-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Last Post: Beckster