Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/04/2011.....7 more hours of this shit
Brampton Wrote:lets be honest....if Pete didn't put it on the forum, you wouldn't have a problem.

also, if someone puts something on "their" facebook, g+, or twitter feed, are they blasting it, or just posting their personal thoughts. You can always unfollow them.

OK, so how does this person know Jesus is coming?

If someone truely beleived that their god was coming on a space ship soon and was going to pick them up you'd certainly think they were crazy.

When that guy said a few months back the end of the world was coming we all said that guy and their followers were crazy.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:lets be honest....if Pete didn't put it on the forum, you wouldn't have a problem.

also, if someone puts something on "their" facebook, g+, or twitter feed, are they blasting it, or just posting their personal thoughts. You can always unfollow them.

OK, so how does this person know Jesus is coming?

If someone truely beleived that their god was coming on a space ship soon and was going to pick them up you'd certainly think they were crazy.

When that guy said a few months back the end of the world was coming we all said that guy and their followers were crazy.
As a Christian, I think that guy is crazy as well as every other person who believes they know the day and time of Christs return

If they read their bibles, they would know that we don't know the day and time.

again, I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. Its not my place to lay judgement on another human for anything they believe.
Brampton Wrote:As a Christian, I think that guy is crazy as well as every other person who believes they know the day and time of Christs return

again, I believe what I believe, and you believe what you believe. Its not my place to lay judgement on another human for anything they believe.

You just said it. We don't know when it's going to happen. Posting on Facebook that it's going to happen and we need to be ready is no different than the end of the world guy.

If you want to wait for your spaceship or your 72 virgins than I say do it without letting everyone else know. I'll be over here quietly leading a semi decent Christian life and in the end hopefully won't be judged on how many poeple I recruited.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:As a Christian, I think that guy is crazy as well as every other person who believes they know the day and time of Christs return

You just said it. We don't know when it's going to happen. Posting on Facebook that it's going to happen and we need to be ready is no different than the end of the world guy.

If you want to wait for your spaceship or your 72 virgins than I say do it without letting everyone else know. I'll be over here quietly leading a semi decent Christian life and in the end hopefully won't be judged on how many poeple I recruited.
saying that we don't need to be ready, to me seems to be a little short sighted.

We don't know the day or the time, but thats just the point. It could happen today or not in our lifetime. And it means something to believers.

and whats with the spaceship thing?
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

saying that we don't need to be ready, to me seems to be a little short sighted.

We don't know the day or the time, but thats just the point. It could happen today or not in our lifetime. And it means something to believers.

I'm sure there's a spaceship religion out there. I'm just trying to generalize and not point out one religion.

What does it mean to "be ready." Does that mean pack undewear or start praying so you get into heaven. How about you just be a good person and be judged for the life you lived?
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I'm sure there's a spaceship religion out there. I'm just trying to generalize and not point out one religion.

What does it mean to "be ready." Does that mean pack undewear or start praying so you get into heaven. How about you just be a good person and be judged for the life you lived?
As a Christian, I believe that if you have accepted Christ as your savior, you go to heaven. Being a "good person" does fall in line with what you do after that, but that sorta goes hand in hand of living a faith based life.
Brampton Wrote:As a Christian, I believe that if you have accepted Christ as your savior, you go to heaven. Being a "good person" does fall in line with what you do after that, but that sorta goes hand in hand of living a faith based life.

You may not know it, but we are pretty much on the same page. :wink:

Ok so enough of this religious stuff, lets go make fun of TOMB poeple like we do so well!

Confusedarcasm:
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:As a Christian, I believe that if you have accepted Christ as your savior, you go to heaven. Being a "good person" does fall in line with what you do after that, but that sorta goes hand in hand of living a faith based life.

You may not know it, but we are pretty much on the same page. :wink:

Ok so enough of this religious stuff, lets go make fun of TOMB poeple like we do so well!

Confusedarcasm:
:high5: done. :grin:
TOMB is full of fags, homos and gayboys
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:TOMB is full of fags, homos and gayboys

:eek:
I am sooo telin' on you!
Joe Wrote:

:eek:
I am sooo telin' on you!

I am just trying to get Chello's post count up since that is the only thing he posts about on here...... :poke:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
don't forget :atm: :nutswinger:
Confusedarcasm:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wednesday, May 11, 2016 ~ 6-hours Days Beckster 12 501 05-11-2016, 03:43 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Tuesday 4-12-2011 murder was the case LeNeve 202 4,647 04-14-2016, 06:59 AM
  Friday June 13, 2014.....Ah shit Derick 25 254 06-13-2014, 08:30 PM