Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-Nuss-day November 2 It's Ravens Week!!
Pete Nice Wrote:After I spent the day watching the Navy SEAL, I had to go interview a 21 year old chick who got stabbed 63 times by her boyfriend. She has 3 kids already at 21, total white trash. I had to take pictures of her wounds, 30 of them were on her chest, yes she had to get topless.

I left home at 5AM this morning and will get home at 8:30 to 9PM. I am sleeping until noon tomorrow.

Yes Derick I have pictures of her tits. No I am not posting them. That would be unethical.

Figured I would get that out of the way.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:After I spent the day watching the Navy SEAL, I had to go interview a 21 year old chick who got stabbed 63 times by her boyfriend. She has 3 kids already at 21, total white trash. I had to take pictures of her wounds, 30 of them were on her chest, yes she had to get topless.

I left home at 5AM this morning and will get home at 8:30 to 9PM. I am sleeping until noon tomorrow.

Yes Derick I have pictures of her tits. No I am not posting them. That would be unethical.

I was just thinking.....who would want to see those photo's?

thanks for the answer
Pete Nice Wrote:

Not sure that would be good for viewing anyway.
And I was thinking, if you can stab someone 63 times, and not kill them, maybe you should just kill yourself.
Because you really suck.
I mean, unless the person is so fat, that your blade isn't long enough to hit anything important.
Had the show on for a little bit during my drive between Jackson Ms and Shreveport.

1st To answer what Rich said, yes I have stared at a fan in the dark with a strobe light on.

2nd Sonic was very overrated when it opened in my area.

3rd After 10min of Eminem talk, I tuned out. :killme: :killme: :killme: [smiley]Fuck Eminem[/smiley]
[Image: Pieman-1.jpg?t=1284932424][Image: Yuingling-1.jpg?t=1277772886][Image: 0628101537a-1.jpg?t=1277772720]
Chip Wrote:And I was thinking, if you can stab someone 63 times, and not kill them, maybe you should just kill yourself.
Because you really suck.
I mean, unless the person is so fat, that your blade isn't long enough to hit anything important.

She was not fat, normal size. He used a steak knife, that is probably why.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Joe Wrote:MOuntain biking is awesome. You bust your ass going up hill but there is at least a reward of doing 70MPH on skinny ass tires down the side of a mountain. Fuck Yeah!

:high5: Mountain biking waaay more fun than running.
-POKES WEARS SWOCKS!-

C & R Got FAAAAME! <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.covinoandrich.com">http://www.covinoandrich.com</a><!-- m -->
Covino Wrote:
Joe Wrote:MOuntain biking is awesome. You bust your ass going up hill but there is at least a reward of doing 70MPH on skinny ass tires down the side of a mountain. Fuck Yeah!

:eek: Covino and I agree on something. This is truely the end of DBN.

All I have to do now is find out Pete rocks out to tool when no one else is around and it's over tomorrow.
Joe Wrote:
Covino Wrote:

:eek: Covino and I agree on something. This is truely the end of DBN.

All I have to do now is find out Pete rocks out to tool when no one else is around and it's over tomorrow.

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

DBN, we hardly knew ye.

would it be considered bad taste to ask to see the pics of the topless stabbed woman?
@ilikegirlsdaily

Nothing like trailer trash feuds. Is she still with the guy?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Covino Wrote:

QFT

javsto Wrote:

would it be considered bad taste to ask to see the pics of the topless stabbed woman?

That is a line I am not willing to cross, sorry.

beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

No,, she is done with him. He is in jail awaiting trial on 14 felony counts including 4 kidnapping charges and attempted murder. I don't think he will be seeing the real world again for at least 25 years.

Pete Nice Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

No,, she is done with him. He is in jail awaiting trial on 14 felony counts including 4 kidnapping charges and attempted murder. I don't think he will be seeing the real world again for at least 25 years.

I only ask, cuz the typical white trash bitch would take him back.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  Week of Nov 21, 2016 ~ Thanksgiving Beckster 4 1,235 12-01-2016, 02:45 PM
Last Post: Chip
  This Week ~ October 17, 2016 Beckster 22 2,519 11-02-2016, 08:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, July 7, 2016 ~ Holiday Week Beckster 4 393 07-08-2016, 08:59 AM
  Thursday, December 17, 2015 ~ One Week Beckster 0 211 12-17-2015, 09:40 AM
  Wednesday, November 25, 2015 ~ Gobble, Gobble Beckster 18 224 11-25-2015, 04:20 PM
  Friday, November 20, 2015 ~ SNOW Beckster 9 171 11-20-2015, 06:58 PM
  Tuesday, November 17, 2015 ~ Lost Her Noodles Beckster 9 157 11-18-2015, 11:35 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, November 16, 2015 ~ Warm Beckster 11 196 11-16-2015, 04:42 PM
  Friday, November 13, 2015 ~ Cold and Snowy Crap Beckster 25 251 11-16-2015, 08:31 AM