Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
My opinion- and its probably worth shit.

I finally joined TOMB in feb., and was posting there when JDubb specifically invited me to take a look over here. I popped in- and joined here, I tried for awhile to do both IST's and found it was too much (as in I couldn't do work and follow both). So I just defaulted to the one I joined first but I really enjoy the non-IST's over here and I will continue to chime in so you guys & girls can continue think I am a dopey idealist.

I made the "moderated" comment,
1) Not knowing about the bee's nest i just poked, sorry about that.
2) I have been moderated multiple time by a TOMB mod who then proceeded to "commit the same infraction" for lack of better wording.
3) Recently on TOMB someone was threatened to be moderated a few times for saying something about another member, but when others said shit about him- nothing was done. I feel like on here- that wouldn't happen.

I don't want it to sound like I was taking a shot at TOMB, it is just a different vibe. I enjoy conversations with both- TOMB has some people & conversations I like but I feel this is a more "adult" board. That is deeper more thoughtful non-IST threads exist here.

p.s. I don't know if I am a hater or nutswinger... and to behonest I don't care. I like CnR and I like that sometimes shit I may say gets incorporated into the show.
Hondo Wrote:This place will be around a lot longer than you guys are....you just have the show holding you together. Think about that....and take as long as you need.
So, now you're comparing friendships??? What a fucking retard. Is that anything but nonsensical? You think Josh doesn't invite me to stay with him when I go to Winnipeg? You think Eddie hasn't done the same? Dude, we've all made friends because of C&R. The sad thing is, we've all made enemies too.

You admined a board with over 300k members? Which one? And did you not have rules? I'm sure you thought a few of them were dumb, but they were the RULES OF THAT BOARD. Period. God, posting Sterger pics was so fucking important.

You really think if one of us started calling you guys names on the ORIGINAL board, it wouldn't fire you up? Apparently it does, if some are still bitching about posts being deleted and shit. And the comment from Josh is no worse than calling him a nut swinger or a fag or anything else. Do you think he SHOULD be nice at this point?

So the mods trying to do their job, even if it was taken too far, is justification for this shit, then so be it.
Chip Wrote:I'm confused.
I was just making a joke about how everyone (here and there) are set in their opinions.
Ok, maybe the "friendly" joke was about how you seemed to flip out on that music subject.
I really had no idea what your angle was, and I'm pretty sure you had mine wrong.
I was just making a wisecrack about our music argument. Just playin.
BDH Wrote:And the comment from Josh is no worse than calling him a nut swinger or a fag or anything else. Do you think he SHOULD be nice at this point?

We call Josh names because he's two-faced and constantly talks shit. He was one of the original people that had issues with the moderating on TOMB and when the idea of DBN came up he was all about it and wanted to help out. Once they made him a moderator his view changed. His comment was on 2 people that aren't involved in this debate. If you choose to take his side on that then you've let me down.
Joe Wrote:
BDH Wrote:And the comment from Josh is no worse than calling him a nut swinger or a fag or anything else. Do you think he SHOULD be nice at this point?

We call Josh names because he's two-faced and constantly talks shit. He was one of the original people that had issues with the moderating on TOMB and when the idea of DBN came up he was all about it and wanted to help out. Once they made him a moderator his view changed. His comment was on 2 people that aren't involved in this debate. If you choose to take his side on that then you've let me down.
Then I guess I have. You guys spend your days here talking shit about him and a lot of others, then, one comment is made and it gets quoted as "see...here's what I'm talking about"... glass houses, bro... glass fucking houses...
BDH Wrote:Then I guess I have. You guys spend your days here talking shit about him and a lot of others, then, one comment is made and it gets quoted as "see...here's what I'm talking about"... glass houses, bro... glass fucking houses...

Fo rthe most part you are wrong. He is normally only brought up after he starts talking shit.

I've noticed when Jdubb posts good quotes from TOMB they usually go uncommented, but as soon as he posts a DBN mention your buddy is all over talking about DBN.

There's no need to stick up for him. Just worry about what people say about BDH.
Joe Wrote:There's no need to stick up for him. Just worry about what people say about BDH.
Ok. That makes it ALL BETTER...
BDH Wrote:
Joe Wrote:There's no need to stick up for him. Just worry about what people say about BDH.
Ok. That makes it ALL BETTER...

It should. MOST people on DBN think you are a really good guy.
BDH Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Then I guess I have. You guys spend your days here talking shit about him and a lot of others, then, one comment is made and it gets quoted as "see...here's what I'm talking about"... glass houses, bro... glass fucking houses...

I know every once in a while over there, I'll say something like "TOMB people :roll: ", but I honestly mean it all in good fun. And I'm pretty sure I direct it towards people who post on both forums.

Oh, and I might do it when someone makes a comment that their posts get edited. And that's as deep as my jabs go.

Honestly, I started staying here more just because it's easier to navigate, like each sport has it's own sub-forum instead of a thread in a sport sub-forum. And I've been trying to convince Pete that he has crappy taste in hockey teams.
Can we just go back to talking shit on Justin in Utah? I think we are all together on that topic.
Dude...really? Talk about JIW every day? Talk shit about your board every day? Are you high? You honestly are making yourself look totally foolish with comments like that. If that's how you feel then I completely misjudged you. Again...you always struck me as a stand-up guy. Guess I missed that call.

Why are you even here? Seriously go back to your perfect forum and perfect people and leave us horrible, non-appreciative folks alone in our misery and jealousy. You're glad we left...remember? At least we all have that in common.
Hondo Wrote:Dude...really? Talk about JIW every day? Talk shit about your board every day? Are you high? You honestly are making yourself look totally foolish with comments like that. If that's how you feel then I completely misjudged you. Again...you always struck me as a stand-up guy. Guess I missed that call.

Why are you even here? Seriously go back to your perfect forum and perfect people and leave us horrible, non-appreciative folks alone in our misery and jealousy. You're glad we left...remember? At least we all have that in common.
Go fuck yourself. I'm Pete-ing outta here.
Yep.... Saw that coming
[youtube]ReYfu5E-hOE[/youtube]
BDH is a great guy, and I look forward to hanging with him at DBC 2012, but I am confused why he is taking this so personal. Josh talks shit, it's documented and has been for 2 years. He is a little fucking weasel. Why would you push this to this level BDH for the person who's comments have always preceded any retalatory responses here? All that happened today is Josh got what he wanted, more people hating DBN.

This is fucking bullshit

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]