Dudebro Nation

Full Version: COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Hey guys just taking advantage of this forum. The C&R forum was so big it needed another one. Any who thought I say what it do and get connected w/ you guys in all sorts of crazy things no homo, just online bromo. BTW I find it amusing there is a Kate Upton thread. Very hot, but very young. Shes 10 years my junior fellows and I feel like a perverted dirty old man looking at those pics. Is this even right? I mean half your age + 7 is the limit. Any who what a cool community to hype everything up.
wow. you think rather highly of yourself to start your own thread about yourself. welcome.
Well, at the very least he found the forum where the REAL C&R fans are...not the nutswingers and hangers-on that populate TOMB.
Welcome yo
half your age +7 is for relationships.

I don't thing anyone here wants a relationship with her. Na'am Sayin!!!!
Brampton Wrote:half your age +7 is for relationships.

I don't thing anyone here wants a relationship with her. Na'am Sayin!!!!

My penis would like a relationship with a few of her holes...
Welcome Cousin Nate!
Jdubb's friends....
Wassup!!!!!!!!! :happy:
Well arent you guys a bunch of sassy pants especially that Derick dude lol. Gotta be careful what I say on here or else I will get this :owned: I wonder how extreme if there was ever a forum or fiveum if it was dudebrouniverse.com? Good to see all the cool crazy c&r stuff
Cousin Nate Wrote:Well arent you guys a bunch of sassy pants especially that Derick dude lol. Gotta be careful what I say on here or else I will get this :owned: I wonder how extreme if there was ever a forum or fiveum if it was dudebrouniverse.com? Good to see all the cool crazy c&r stuff

Derick's pretty harmless.
He's just a little insane.

As long as you stay out of the garage with him.
Do you know Cousin Brucie?
Joe Wrote:Jdubb's friends....
Nope, he was new to TOMB so I invited him over here too.
LeNeve Wrote:Do you know Cousin Brucie?
...or my cousin Vinny?
Chip Wrote:
Cousin Nate Wrote:Well arent you guys a bunch of sassy pants especially that Derick dude lol. Gotta be careful what I say on here or else I will get this :owned: I wonder how extreme if there was ever a forum or fiveum if it was dudebrouniverse.com? Good to see all the cool crazy c&r stuff

Derick's pretty harmless.
He's just a little insane.

As long as you stay from Hyundais with him.

Correction
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15