Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
Fucking Hondo.... I told everyone those Republicans were bad news. Always starting wars and shit.
BDH Wrote:I'm playing COD now. I feel like shooting people.
by the way, I came back on 2 mins after you logged on last night!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
I see yet again we have not mastered sarcasm over the internet.

either that or it is all the fags, homos and gayboys over at TOMB..... Confusedarcasm:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: If7W9.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:I see yet again we have not mastered sarcasm over the internet.

either that or it is all the fags, homos and gayboys over at TOMB..... Confusedarcasm:
I speak fluent sarcasm.
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I see yet again we have not mastered sarcasm over the internet.

I speak fluent sarcasm.
si
Brampton Wrote:[Image: If7W9.jpg]

That teacher has to be a DBN member.
Brampton Wrote:[Image: If7W9.jpg]

You need to stop ridiculing bullies asshole. Bullies are people too.
Pete Nice Wrote:So what keeps you away from here the 6 months between those comments? :poke:
What keeps you away from TOMB? Same things, I guess..
Meh.

By the way....TOMB is NOT "The Original Message Board"...it is the OTHER message board. That name came from me. The nutswinger reputation (deserved or not) comes from very public people that fit that description over there. Do I need to name names? Any group bears the rep that it's most high-profile people show off. Obviously as a percentage there's no more nutswingers there than anywhere else...you guys just have the professionals. The fact that it goes to the extremes it does tars everyone.

This division came about because potentially difficult things for C&R to have to deal with (Jenn Sterger immediately comes to mind) were being discussed. At some level there you guys decided that staying on their good side was more important than free expression of thoughts and ideas. That was part one. The people who didn't dig that way of thinking left. We didn't cause it....someone over there made that decision for us. Whether you want to admit it or not DBN is still treated as second class by C&R....and that's a shame. It's also a slap in the face to some truly loyal fans here. Then you got the JIW type who strikes me as being more of a stalker than a nutswinger. Add it up hombre....

Chello...take a fucking valium already. If an internet forum gets you that riled up you probably need to get out more. You're taking something personally that wasn't targeted at you.
BDH Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So what keeps you away from here the 6 months between those comments? :poke:

I said when I left I was never coming back, to go back would he going back on my word then ky word would be devalued. I value my word.

Sent from my taint.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Hondo Wrote:Meh.

By the way....TOMB is NOT "The Original Message Board"...it is the OTHER message board. That name came from me. The nutswinger reputation (deserved or not) comes from very public people that fit that description over there. Do I need to name names? Any group bears the rep that it's most high-profile people show off. Obviously as a percentage there's no more nutswingers there than anywhere else...you guys just have the professionals. The fact that it goes to the extremes it does tars everyone.

I'm fine with being known as a nutswinger or whatever much like Mercer. I guess it's the old better to be known for something than not known for anything. I just don't see why this sudden bitterness.

Kind of reminds me of politics where you're supposed to be either a lefty or a righty. Same thing applies here- either your a hater or a nutswinger... few of us in the middle but its always the extremes on either side that make the most noise and get the most attention.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:Meh.

I'm fine with being known as a nutswinger or whatever much like Mercer. I guess it's the old better to be known for something than not known for anything. I just don't see why this sudden bitterness.

Kind of reminds me of politics where you're supposed to be either a lefty or a righty. Same thing applies here- either your a hater or a nutswinger... few of us in the middle but its always the extremes on either side that make the most noise and get the most attention.

If anyone calls you are Mercer a nutswinger it's all in good fun. You are both proven good guys and we all like having you here.
Pete Nice Wrote:
BDH Wrote:

I said when I left I was never coming back, to go back would he going back on my word then ky word would be devalued. I value my word.

Sent from my taint.
word
[youtube]gg1Whz4hYNA[/youtube]
Pete...
[youtube]qak-fmYlBRc[/youtube]