Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Not everyone on TOMB is a nutswinger, but a select few do a j
good job of it, that is for sure.

You want to know the real bullshit? The negative labels placed on DBN by core members of TOMB, to include moderators and even show members. Joe is right, there js far far far far more negative, rude, asshole, ignorant shit than you will ever read on DBN every day on TOMB.

On TOMB there are the 10 or so nutswingers, the 10 or so utter assholes and the rest, guys lie Chello, Shultz and Dildo guys we would love to have on DBN on the daily, good guys.

FYI, Mercer and BDH rock, would love to see more of those guys on here. Would love to see Chello on DBN too commenting on stuff besides the occasional TOMB bashing that brings him out.......
I don't know which category you'd throw me in...

Everyone likes Ralph
Also the Denver game was being broadcast on Sirius 104. Better that than some show about psychic pets and shit.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:
BDH Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I out several hundred hours into improving and maintaining DBN. I think I deserve the right to a link. I'm also one of the original TOMB members.
Dude... don't make this personal. I never said your link was wrong. Did I? If I thought so, like you said you would ban me, I would delete it. As far as other mods deleting shit, the mod logs I have access to only go back 10 days, and there's nothing other than the merging of posts. If the issues happened before that, I can't see them. If they happened after, nothing was deleted, just merged.

What I'm saying is I want others to know of DBN because DBN is a pretty big thing for me considering the time I put into it. TOMB will always be a bigger site so it's not about a numbers battle. I honestly enjoy the views of different people and like when new people sign up.
I get it. But the time you put in was your choice. I have no problem with you posting links and shit. I know how much work you did. I would just like to see the day where things aren't like this anymore. Where I don't have resentment towards some of you for leaving cuz I actually like talking to you. Where the term TOMB isn't used in a derogatory way. Where the word nutswingers can be said about a person, not a person "from that other board".
I'm playing COD now. I feel like shooting people.
TOMB is much easier than saying The Covino and Rich Forum. You guys should have named it better. DBN is easy. :wink:

Imagine a world with me as a TOMB moderator...
I'm on the covino and rich forum everyday and I have not seen a single negative comment about this forum in close to 2 years....yet, like BDH says, every time I come here to check on what's up or new topics, I read about how you should wipe the gay from your shoes after leaving TOMB, or calling jesinvegas whoreinvegas for no particular reason.

Again like BDH says, I would most likely post a lot more here if I wasn't indirectly insulted as often. I'm sure a lot of dudes feel the same way.
:?
BDH Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The good thing about calling TOMB names is we get to chat with BDH.
Honestly, bro... I would "chat" a fuck of a lot more if I didn't stop by and see this shit... and know that there's an animosity strictly for the sake of... I don't even know why anymore...

So what keeps you away from here the 6 months between those comments? :poke:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
chelofellow Wrote:I'm on the covino and rich forum everyday and I have not seen a single negative comment about this forum in close to 2 years....yet, like BDH says, every time I come here to check on what's up or new topics, I read about how you should wipe the gay from your shoes after leaving TOMB, or calling jesinvegas whoreinvegas for no particular reason.

Again like BDH says, I would most likely post a lot more here if I wasn't indirectly insulted as often. I'm sure a lot of dudes feel the same way.

Jess is who she is. I don't know her. Maybe there's a hidden story behind her.

If I say wipe the gay off your shoes and that offends you than I'm sorry. We call each other all kinds of names here and at the end of the day we are all still friends. I guess you just need thicker skin over here. Maybe DBN isn't for you.
Pete Nice Wrote:
BDH Wrote:
Honestly, bro... I would "chat" a fuck of a lot more if I didn't stop by and see this shit... and know that there's an animosity strictly for the sake of... I don't even know why anymore...

It has been like 6 months since the last feud.
Joe Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:I'm on the covino and rich forum everyday and I have not seen a single negative comment about this forum in close to 2 years....yet, like BDH says, every time I come here to check on what's up or new topics, I read about how you should wipe the gay from your shoes after leaving TOMB, or calling jesinvegas whoreinvegas for no particular reason.

Jess is who she is. I don't know her. Maybe there's a hidden story behind her.

If I say wipe the gay off your shoes and that offends you than I'm sorry. We call each other all kinds of names here and at the end of the day we are all still friends. I guess you just need thicker skin over here. Maybe DBN isn't for you.
now beat it.....and bring your loafter lightener with ya :poke:
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
BDH Wrote:

It has been like 6 months since the last feud.
wheres ray combs when you need him?
Wow...that's how it is I guess, hey Joe?

Later guys
chelofellow Wrote:Wow...that's how it is I guess, hey Joe?

Later guys

[Image: peace-out.jpg]
I don't like this. I feel like the kid hiding in his room listening to his parents fight. I like everything C&R related. I just chose the forum I personally like best. Doesn't mean I hate the other one.

With that being said TOMB owes a shit load of child support money to me.