Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
Pete Nice Wrote:Not everyone on TOMB is a nutswinger, but a select few do a j
good job of it, that is for sure.

You want to know the real bullshit? The negative labels placed on DBN by core members of TOMB, to include moderators and even show members. Joe is right, there js far far far far more negative, rude, asshole, ignorant shit than you will ever read on DBN every day on TOMB.

On TOMB there are the 10 or so nutswingers, the 10 or so utter assholes and the rest, guys lie Chello, Shultz and Dildo guys we would love to have on DBN on the daily, good guys.

FYI, Mercer and BDH rock, would love to see more of those guys on here. Would love to see Chello on DBN too commenting on stuff besides the occasional TOMB bashing that brings him out.......

read the second paragraph.

BDH from what I have been told, there are 2 moderators on TOMB who still take frequent jabs at DBN and recentlyhave moderated DBN member posts for the most trivial of reasons. I believe therin may lie the biggest problem between the two forums right now, recent uncalled for moderation.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:BDH from what I have been told, there are 2 moderators on TOMB who still take frequent jabs at DBN and recentlyhave moderated DBN member posts for the most trivial of reasons. I believe therin may lie the biggest problem between the two forums right now, recent uncalled for moderation.
Dude, we've had this discussion. I get it. But, you have to admit... SOME members here seem to think it's their job to justify the existence of this place by bashing "TOMB". "TOMB" being The Original Message Board.

I assume I know the mods you speak of, seeing as there are only 4 of us. Like I said, I haven't seen nor have I heard of any moderation of DBN related topics or members. I also have not seen any TOMB originals posting regular links over here to our board. Frankly, I don't give a fuck. But, lets put down the fucking swords already. Don't make me get all Rodney King up in this bitch. (I said that in Eddie's voice, btw)
yeah, this is a no sword fight zone :poke:
Brampton Wrote:yeah, this is a no sword fight zone :poke:
Is there a smartass smilie here or what?
Can't really say "our board" cause Covino and Rich own it. :wink:

Do people really still post DBN links over on TOMB other than Jdubb's link to the football picks?
Pete Nice Wrote:BDH from what I have been told, there are 2 moderators on TOMB who still take frequent jabs at DBN and recentlyhave moderated DBN member posts for the most trivial of reasons. I believe therin may lie the biggest problem between the two forums right now, recent uncalled for moderation.
And, Pete, don't forget... the uncalled for moderation(which may or may not be uncalled for, in my eyes) seems to be uniform. I think the things that bother the 2 mods in question bother them no matter who posts them. Again, I don't know specifically what you're referring to, but I know the things they try to keep in check, and I think they do it to our OG members too...
Joe Wrote:Can't really say "our board" cause Covino and Rich own it. :wink:

Do people really still post DBN links over on TOMB other than Jdubb's link to the football picks?
I'm sure you're forgetting Chip's avatar. And yes... the occasional link goes up. And I can say "our board" cuz I work there.
BDH Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:yeah, this is a no sword fight zone :poke:
Is there a smartass smilie here or what?
yeah, its on my face :grin:
BDH Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Can't really say "our board" cause Covino and Rich own it. :wink:

I'm sure you're forgetting Chip's avatar. And yes... the occasional link goes up. And I can say "our board" cuz I work there.

I have to turn avatar's on to see what Chip has.

I'm just pushing your buttons. Any jabs at you are mearly just ball busting.

If they weren't I'd just ban ya. :wink:
The good thing about calling TOMB names is we get to chat with BDH.
Joe Wrote:The good thing about calling TOMB names is we get to chat with BDH.
Honestly, bro... I would "chat" a fuck of a lot more if I didn't stop by and see this shit... and know that there's an animosity strictly for the sake of... I don't even know why anymore...
BDH Wrote:
Honestly, bro... I would "chat" a fuck of a lot more if I didn't stop by and see this shit... and know that there's an animosity strictly for the sake of... I don't even know why anymore...

No animosity from me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
so my question is why are DBN links not allowed?

Anyone who wants to post a tomb link is more than welcome too.

As far as moderation, beckster and t have both mentioned that their posts have disappeared for no reason at all recently or just for the slightest dbn reference.

I would think that the removal or editing of a post would only occur for an extreme violation of board policy.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:No animosity from me.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Dude, I know. I recognize the good ones. I know the ones that are straight shooters. I'm not a retard. I'm quite smart and observant, actually.
BDH Wrote:

Ignore it. We all like you. You don't have to stick up for everyone.