Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
Cousin Nate is tearing this family apart!!!!!!!

BTW Broncos recover and beat the raiders. Well maybe. A little time left 38-24 1:26 left.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
Joe Wrote:The good thing about calling TOMB names is we get to chat with BDH.

and chello
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
A minute left and the Giants are losing! :happy:
Pete Nice Wrote:so my question is why are DBN links not allowed?

Anyone who wants to post a tomb link is more than welcome too.

As far as moderation, beckster and t have both mentioned that their posts have disappeared for no reason at all recently or just for the slightest dbn reference.

I would think that the removal or editing of a post would only occur for an extreme violation of board policy.
I really don't know Pete, considering Chips avatar is a link to DBN and Joe's sig has the link as well. Im sure there are others too, but, as I said, I don't give a fuck. I'm gonna check the mod logs now and see if I can find what you're talking about. I'm not cool with that either. I will say this, though. If one the jerkoffs that accuses our members of being nut-swingers or does any kind of shit-talking posts a link, I will personally take it down. And if you don't see justification in that, I don't know what to say.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Joe Wrote:The good thing about calling TOMB names is we get to chat with BDH.

and chello

Totally agree. Good dudes both of them IMO.

Broncos with an interception. Consider it a win. 3 wins total now.

I put several hundred hours into improving and maintaining DBN. I think I deserve the right to a link. I'm also one of the original TOMB members.
GB v SD game is real good
I like the fact that there are two distinct forums with two different groups of people. I think there are a lot of cool people over here and over there! I don't read anymore into it than that. The guys I've met from DBN I like (no homo). I can't say that about everyone from TOMB, there are a number of whackadoos that drive me nuts over there. That is why I hang out on both.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Joe Wrote:A minute left and the Giants are losing! :happy:
you spoke too soon
Joe Wrote:I out several hundred hours into improving and maintaining DBN. I think I deserve the right to a link. I'm also one of the original TOMB members.
Dude... don't make this personal. I never said your link was wrong. Did I? If I thought so, like you said you would ban me, I would delete it. As far as other mods deleting shit, the mod logs I have access to only go back 10 days, and there's nothing other than the merging of posts. If the issues happened before that, I can't see them. If they happened after, nothing was deleted, just merged.

EDIT: Just figured out how to see everything. DUH.
Pete Nice Wrote:Not everyone on TOMB is a nutswinger, but a select few do a j
good job of it, that is for sure.

You want to know the real bullshit? The negative labels placed on DBN by core members of TOMB, to include moderators and even show members. Joe is right, there js far far far far more negative, rude, asshole, ignorant shit than you will ever read on DBN every day on TOMB.

On TOMB there are the 10 or so nutswingers, the 10 or so utter assholes and the rest, guys lie Chello, Shultz and Dildo guys we would love to have on DBN on the daily, good guys.

FYI, Mercer and BDH rock, would love to see more of those guys on here. Would love to see Chello on DBN too commenting on stuff besides the occasional TOMB bashing that brings him out.......
I don't know which category you'd throw me in...
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
BDH Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I out several hundred hours into improving and maintaining DBN. I think I deserve the right to a link. I'm also one of the original TOMB members.
Dude... don't make this personal. I never said your link was wrong. Did I? If I thought so, like you said you would ban me, I would delete it. As far as other mods deleting shit, the mod logs I have access to only go back 10 days, and there's nothing other than the merging of posts. If the issues happened before that, I can't see them. If they happened after, nothing was deleted, just merged.

What I'm saying is I want others to know of DBN because DBN is a pretty big thing for me considering the time I put into it. TOMB will always be a bigger site so it's not about a numbers battle. I honestly enjoy the views of different people and like when new people sign up.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I don't know which category you'd throw me in...
I'd throw you in the garbage. BAHAHAHA!!!
Also the Denver game was being broadcast on Sirius 104. Better that than some show about psychic pets and shit.