Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
chelofellow Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
chelofellow Wrote:Hondo can eat a bowl of dicks

That's not very friendly

Which is odd, because everyone is always so friendly and open to other peoples ideas over on TOMB

Don't get it twisted Chip. I'm just reacting to hondo's post on a personal level. Hondo can eat a bowl of dicks because of his ignorant comment.

Aw come on, generalizations are fun.
Everyone like me is cool.
Everyone else is dumb.
Why is it that people get offended when someone talks shit on TOMB? TOMB has 9249 members. When you have 9249 members your bound to have an asshole and a nutswinger in there. Don't be so sensative.

I can't speak for everyone on TOMB, but I've met Mercer and BDH. Both are great guys and a big part of TOMB.
Joe Wrote:TOMB has 9249 members. When you have 9249 members your bound to have an asshole and a nutswinger in there. .

Of course...you're right.......just like there's bound to be an asshole here, but it wouldn't be cool to call all of DBN a bunch of assholes, now would it? That would be an ignorant generalization (and totally incorrect :grin: )

You want newer people on TOMB to post more often over here? Try not calling them gay, whores, nut swingers, and hanger-ons....
chelofellow Wrote:
Joe Wrote:TOMB has 9249 members. When you have 9249 members your bound to have an asshole and a nutswinger in there. .

Of course...you're right.......just like there's bound to be an asshole here, but it wouldn't be cool to call all of DBN a bunch of assholes, now would it? That would be an ignorant generalization (and totally incorrect :grin: )

You want newer people on TOMB to post more often over here? Try not calling them gay, whores, nut swingers, and hanger-ons....

Nope, we're asshole free. I make sure of it! Either that or we're all assholes and don't know any better. Either way, we are who we are and we're not going to change.

Lets be honest, DBN is the evil hater forum as far as everyone else is concerned. Some days I suck at my job and my customers voice their opinions. Some times the show sucks and DBN voices it's opinion. It's no different. Oh and the "hater forum" reputation that we got is total bullshit. Some of the stuff I've read on TOMB is down right tasteless and disrespectful. There are either some serious C&R haters on TOMB or just people who like hearing their name on the radio.

If people are afraid to come here because we are mean then I don't want those weak minded people here. If they are free thinkers and want to see what it's all about they can come on over.
Forget it, man...Just saying that I have read a lot of posts that say that TOMB is full of fags, etc...

While you may not care for a few of the posters, it isn't all that fair to say it about everyone.

peace
Not everyone on TOMB is a nutswinger, but a select few do a j
good job of it, that is for sure.

You want to know the real bullshit? The negative labels placed on DBN by core members of TOMB, to include moderators and even show members. Joe is right, there js far far far far more negative, rude, asshole, ignorant shit than you will ever read on DBN every day on TOMB.

On TOMB there are the 10 or so nutswingers, the 10 or so utter assholes and the rest, guys lie Chello, Shultz and Dildo guys we would love to have on DBN on the daily, good guys.

FYI, Mercer and BDH rock, would love to see more of those guys on here. Would love to see Chello on DBN too commenting on stuff besides the occasional TOMB bashing that brings him out.......
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
chelofellow Wrote:Forget it, man...Just saying that I have read a lot of posts that say that TOMB is full of fags, etc...

While you may not care for a few of the posters, it isn't all that fair to say it about everyone.

peace

Who cares? Both are internet forums. You can't take this stuff seriously.
chelofellow Wrote:Forget it, man...Just saying that I have read a lot of posts that say that TOMB is full of fags, etc...

peace
I'd like for you to show situations where we have refered to members of TOMB as "fags". Nutswingers yes
For the record Chello I have never seen anyone call everyone on TOMB, or anyone (JIW and jerkman excluded) a fag, homo or gayboy.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice is a homo.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
LeNeve is a gayboy who wears pink cowboy hats

Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's not very friendly

Which is odd, because everyone is always so friendly and open to other peoples ideas over on TOMB
Some of you clowns are the worst "pot calling the kettle black" I've ever seen...

I can be a dick(very rarely, but you know this, Chip) but I am usually funny and easy to get along with... maybe I miss it when it happens, but when is the last time something was "over-moderated" on the board? And when is the last time you saw someone calling "you people" over here idiots or backstabbers??

Fucks sake, man... I thought we got over the whole renegade board/over-moderating crap a long time ago... the majority of us get along, so why the constant digs? Is it so you can constantly be reminded of the war that once was? Jesus. You're like a fucking Vietnam was vet that related everything to "Nam"...
BDH Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's not very friendly

Some of you clowns are the worst "pot calling the kettle black" I've ever seen...

I can be a dick(very rarely, but you know this, Chip) but I am usually funny and easy to get along with... maybe I miss it when it happens, but when is the last time something was "over-moderated" on the board? And when is the last time you saw someone calling "you people" over here idiots or backstabbers??

Fucks sake, man... I thought we got over the whole renegade board/over-moderating crap a long time ago... the majority of us get along, so why the constant digs? Is it so you can constantly be reminded of the war that once was? Jesus. You're like a fucking Vietnam was vet that related everything to "Nam"...
Nam' sayin
Brampton Wrote:Nam' sayin
I fucking knew it... dammit!!!
BDH Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Nam' sayin
I fucking knew it... dammit!!!
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: