Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
COUSIN NATE HAS ARRIVED!
Hondo Wrote:Well, at the very least he found the forum where the REAL C&R fans are...not the nutswingers and hangers-on that populate TOMB.
Guess that's probably what I'm considered over here.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Hondo Wrote:.exclusive of the people who post in both places.

You missed this yes?
Hondo Wrote:
Hondo Wrote:.exclusive of the people who post in both places.

You missed this yes?
sarcasm bro Wink
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Matt winked at Hondo.
LeNeve Wrote:Matt winked at Hondo.

Matt might be a swinger
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:Matt winked at Hondo.

Matt might be a swinger

I have never slept on Rich's couch. :poke:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
For the record, I do not like every single thing that C&R do; I just don't advertise it unless I feel strongly about it. I get pretty annoyed sometimes at their stances on things - mainly money related things...they don't know what it's like living 50 miles outside of a major city. Not knowing/understanding what it's like to be awkward, socially inept, or to be unlucky with women doesn't float my boat either. I also get annoyed when they go for 30 minutes and don't let callers make their points before it's inevitably done for them, effectively leaving the caller with nothing to talk about (or making them want to hang up).

Also, I don't absolutely love every single Ticklesack song either. As a matter of fact, I almost feel like I'm becoming one of those dudes who thinks a band's "old stuff" is awesome but doesn't like the "new stuff" because sounds different or seems to have a different message. I have been known to fast forward through some of the new, longer songs because I just don't like them that much. I can listen to Huevos or Shenanigens all day; I don't get that inherent desire to sing Caboose, Butt Hole Fun, or Glistenin' Cakes when I hear them. I actually think my favorite new-ish songs are ones that Rich did (Weiner Games and Dicky In Tight Jeans), ha!

Anyway...wanted to check in, keep the account active, and look for some interesting topics I've missed...back to the nutswinger forum for me!

:nutswinger:
[Image: laylasig.jpg]

"My #1 Dudebro...Greg Mercer from Pittsburgh." - Covino
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy">http://www.ustream.tv/channel/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - My LIVE web stream!
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy">http://www.mediafire.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - C&R recordings
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy">http://www.twitter.com/mercerboy</a><!-- m --> - Follow me. My tweets are semi-sweet like Nestlé.
Greg Mercer Wrote:For the record, I do not like every single thing that C&R do; I just don't advertise it unless I feel strongly about it. I get pretty annoyed sometimes at their stances on things - mainly money related things...they don't know what it's like living 50 miles outside of a major city. Not knowing/understanding what it's like to be awkward, socially inept, or to be unlucky with women doesn't float my boat either. I also get annoyed when they go for 30 minutes and don't let callers make their points before it's inevitably done for them, effectively leaving the caller with nothing to talk about (or making them want to hang up).

Also, I don't absolutely love every single Ticklesack song either. As a matter of fact, I almost feel like I'm becoming one of those dudes who thinks a band's "old stuff" is awesome but doesn't like the "new stuff" because sounds different or seems to have a different message. I have been known to fast forward through some of the new, longer songs because I just don't like them that much. I can listen to Huevos or Shenanigens all day; I don't get that inherent desire to sing Caboose, Butt Hole Fun, or Glistenin' Cakes when I hear them. I actually think my favorite new-ish songs are ones that Rich did (Weiner Games and Dicky In Tight Jeans), ha!

Anyway...wanted to check in, keep the account active, and look for some interesting topics I've missed...back to the nutswinger forum for me!

:nutswinger:

This
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Rydrum Wrote:TOMB and DBN are completely different. I will say there is less moderation (and way less threatening of moderation) here.

True that :high5:

I left tomb because of the moderating hell it became.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Mercer..... Huge nutswinger. Great guy though.

:grin:
Hondo can eat a bowl of dicks
chelofellow Wrote:Hondo can eat a bowl of dicks

That's not very friendly
Joe Wrote:

That's not very friendly

Unfriendly reaction to an unfriendly post I guess....I don't frequent this site, therefore I'm a nut swinger. Great logic.
Joe Wrote:

That's not very friendly

Which is odd, because everyone is always so friendly and open to other peoples ideas over on TOMB
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That's not very friendly

Which is odd, because everyone is always so friendly and open to other peoples ideas over on TOMB

Don't get it twisted Chip. I'm just reacting to hondo's post on a personal level. Hondo can eat a bowl of dicks because of his ignorant comment.